What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where will this team finish in 06 (part 12)

where will the rabbitohs team bellow finish in 06

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redback71

First Grade
1/ adam macdougall
2/ luke macdougal
3/ beau champion
4/ yileen gordon
5/ shannon hegarty
6/ john sutton
7/ mick moran
8/ peter cusack
9/ shane walker
10/ scott geddes
11/ joe galuvao
12/ david fa'alogo
13/ luke stuart

14/ stuart webb
15/ brad watts
16/ mark minichiello
17/ manase manuokafoa

18/ ben walker
19/ nathan merritt
20/ paul mellor
21/ jaiman lowe
22/ ben rogers
23/ balin cupples

Redback71

First Grade
im going for 8th
they seem to have for my depth this year, there halves if they can stay on the feild should excell. just look how they went towards the end of 05 wining like 8 or so games in a row then there youngsters like yileen and beau r bound to take the next step.

every year seem to have a fairy tail, will 06 be the rabbits?

Stranger

Coach
they seem to have for my depth this year, there halves if they can stay on the feild should excell. just look how they went towards the end of 05 wining like 8 or so games in a row then there youngsters like yileen and beau r bound to take the next step.

If in english you said they have good depth your kidding yourself.

They will be lucky to come 12th IMO.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Still looks like a pretty ordinary team despite some talented rookies. Then agains Souths problem has always been retaining their juniors until they come of age. About 12th. Improvement but not that much.

thuganomics

Coach
Redback71 said:
1/ adam macdougall
2/ luke macdougal
3/ beau champion
4/ yileen gordon
5/ shannon hegarty
6/ john sutton
7/ mick moran
8/ peter cusack
9/ shane walker
10/ scott geddes
11/ joe galuvao
12/ david fa'alogo
13/ luke stuart

14/ stuart webb
15/ brad watts
16/ mark minichiello
17/ manase manuokafoa

18/ ben walker
19/ nathan merritt
20/ paul mellor
21/ jaiman lowe
22/ ben rogers
23/ balin cupples

Todd Polglase should be Fullback, and if they are to stick with their winning formula they would have Walker at halfback. I reckon they will finish 7th. It's a fairly strong team.

innsaneink

Referee
Polglaise was killin it at the end of lastseason.

The old....if they have a decent run with injuries, and a fair rub of the green, etc etc ...a bit like us last year, they'll go well...good team if they all play to potential.

8th-11th

tiger_nick

Bench
I hope Souths make the semis, unfortunetly I just can't see it THIS YEAR. They have a strong enough 17 but I worry when they get some injuries, especially up front. Cusack and Geddes can match it with anyone but after that its a bit dry. Greenfield didnt come on as well as hoped last year.

melon....

Coach
sharkadelic said:
Still looks like a pretty ordinary team despite some talented rookies. Then agains Souths problem has always been retaining their juniors until they come of age. About 12th. Improvement but not that much.
Yeah I can see Souths really struggling to retain juniors like Heggarty, the Mcdougalls, Cusack, Minichiello, Walker etc etc...

Latest posts