What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's Iafeta?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
He went ok against Penrith and then gets dropped, it's baffling givent the complete lack of go-forward we have when Jerry and Villa go off.

Skinner

Coach
Interestingly, I don't see him on the Hibiscus Coast Raiders team list
for Bartercard Cup this weekend - mind you, I take BC teamlists with
more than a grain of salt....

I see Daniel Floyd is at stand-off...that's an interesting call...maybe
Darren Lockyer has started a trend.

Cheers
Skinner

AliN

Live Update Team
yea I noticed that too Skinner, he should be in Wellington playing tonight at 8.30. :?:

Anonymous

Juniors
I can't understand it, I want Iafeta back in the squad. I have no idea what he did wrong. I prefer him to Te Mata or Jobson. Last week his job was to throw packets of chips into the South stand before the game started :?

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Ditto for me. At the very least use him as an impact player.

I heard Anderson on the radio say as much as he would like to have a forward pack that could come off the line like the Roosters, our guys dont have the petrol to play that kind of game, so he had to use his bench wisely. This is possibly why theres no Iefeta & also why Jerry & Villa spend so much time on the sideline.
Ironically, we also hear from Anderson the Warriors are in the best physical condition he has had them in. If thats the case it isnt transferring into the football field. Maybe some of the guys have bulked up too much. They might look like Tarzan, but at times they're playing more like Jane.

Iafeta

Referee
There must be an injury. He's not listed for Hibiscus Coast. Thats the only option I can think of.

dazza

Staff member
he played for hibiscus against otahuhu/ellerslie today. i was told he scored 4, yes you read right, 4 tries.
i didn`t see the game so i don`t know how the rest of the game went.

cheers dazza

AliN

Live Update Team
dazza said:
he played for hibiscus against otahuhu/ellerslie today. i was told he scored 4, yes you read right, 4 tries.
i didn`t see the game so i don`t know how the rest of the game went.

cheers dazza

Says it all really...good on you Feka!!

Iafeta

Referee
So why on earth is he not in the Warriors seventeen? He's the one prop with any b@llbags this season.

kiwi_man

Juniors
he hasnt taken 1 wrong step and he is dropped, this is outrageous i personally rate him as a really good prop but the only thing he lacks is fitness

Kakihara

Juniors
Well his fitness being a reason why he was dropped can be ruled out cause Jerry and Villa seem to be just as unfit, maybe even worst.