What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's Mary?

since77

Juniors
I haven't seen or heard McGregor since the end of the season. He hasn't been trotted out in any of the pre-season videos or been interviewed - he's hardly been mentioned in fact. This seems very strange and makes me think with the introduction of the "committee" that the club indeed has decided that they're treading water for season 2017 and they're seeing out his contract for financial reasons (appalling decision by the way).
Has anyone else heard / seen anything from Mary recently?

TomRedVRiver

Bench
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

There he is in the background thinking "hmmmm, I wonder how many of these young player's development I can f**k up?"

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I haven't seen or heard McGregor since the end of the season. He hasn't been trotted out in any of the pre-season videos or been interviewed - he's hardly been mentioned in fact. This seems very strange and makes me think with the introduction of the "committee" that the club indeed has decided that they're treading water for season 2017 and they're seeing out his contract for financial reasons (appalling decision by the way).
Has anyone else heard / seen anything from Mary recently?

He definetly at training mybe they dont want him saying something stupid as per usual

Saint-Fez

Juniors
This is very hush hush, but I've heard from a reliable source that Mary has been working away behind closed doors on a proposal for the NRL. Apparently it addresses key issues facing the game such as, "Should we review the amount of points awarded for tries off kicks?" and "Is a 100m field outdated? Should we consider switching to 98m?".

Am sure Doust has told Mary to keep a low profile whilst the red V drive for membership is on

The current squad is not short of talent

Need a coach and captain

And yes Mary could well be part of the brains trust for the NRL

Lord knows there is plenty of space in that empty head of his to store new ideas

Gareth67

First Grade
Good news ( ? ) , I found him at the Kandos Hearing Centre , after being fitted with a hearing-aid .
He seems happy enough , hopefully he will finally be able to hear the advice given to him by more qualified personal , and yes , i did invite him back to the farm to sample the home brewimage.jpg

Last edited:

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Sammy , good to hear you again , and yes I must agree with you , he certainly does look well . And that smile , hell , it wouldn't surprise me if we don't see him on the tele one day doing those toothpaste commercials .

Gareth he could do a add for light bulbs as well.
Remember just stick the bulb in the mouth and we have light