What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which English players would you buy for your team?

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
Which English players would you buy for your team if any? not Australians playin in england but english born players

Anonymous

Juniors
id bring chris thorman over just like in rel life. and i probably give sculthump abit of a look see

Phillips

Referee
id buy:
lesley vainikolo
robbie paul
shontayne hape
joe vagana
Tevita Vaikona
paul deacon
leon pryce

In-goal

Bench
I would buy these players:
Luke Robinson
Stuart Fielden
Paul Sculthorpe
Kieth Senior
Terry Newton
Richard Horne

If any single NRL side could add this lot to there side they would be unbeatable, with the exception of souths of course as they could field the Kangaroos and still lose.

ParraMatt

Bench
Joe Vagana
Tevita Vaikona
Barrie Mcdermott
Jason Smith
Jym Dymock
Denis Moran
Steele Retchless

Goleel

Juniors
Keith Senior will be replacing David Vaealiki in the centres for my Eels side, and I'll experiment by putting Thorman in Parra, but other than that I can't see myself using any Pommy players, since they all have an equal or better NRL equivalent.

Anonymous

Juniors
Goleel said:
Keith Senior will be replacing David Vaealiki in the centres for my Eels side, and I'll experiment by putting Thorman in Parra, but other than that I can't see myself using any Pommy players, since they all have an equal or better NRL equivalent.
in most cases - better.
still its alright to stuff around a bit. id consider bringing keiron cunningham over.

i would just bring back some kiwis to the warriors
lesley vinakolo to partner meli on the wing
robbie paul to partner jones in the halves
joe vagana to go into the front row with the gorilla.

Latest posts