What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which goal (for your own team, and as a neutral viewer) gave you your craziest reaction?

DC80

Juniors
So two answers here, a goal you celebrated most wildly for your own team, and also as a neutral.

The goal of my own team has to be Ray Houghton’s goal for Ireland against Italy in Giants Stadium in the ‘94 World Cup. Voice was completely gone at full time.

The craziest reaction as a neutral was Ronaldinho’s bicycle kick vs Villarreal. It’s the only time I can recall spilling food and drink over myself (not including having it done by others in bars, at the ground etc.). Just completely forgot what I was doing and jumped up...covered in tea and Chinese take away, spent the next few minutes cleaning up.

Haffa

RDM vs Boro -

Raul vs Leeds. Erupted in laughter and joy at the Merkins losing to a handball.

thorson1987

Coach
For LFC I struggle to split these 2.

If I had to I guess Gerrards would be in front as it was in a final but that Degsy one I was still shaking over an hour after the game finished.

As a neutral struggle to go past this.

Latest posts