What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is the least enjoyable?

Which is the least enjoyable?

• Total voters

Cliffhanger

Coach
Actually no, I was trying to think of two forms of really bad torture to compare to reading those sections to indicate how bad those sections were. Nobody was supposed to choose the physical torture options. I think the only reason people did choose those was because they thought the question was what would you prefer.

soc123_au

Staff member
I have been told that before. If it is done in conjunction with a good tongue lashing the success rate is 100%

abpanther

Staff member
I dunno, there's some pretty dodgy front doors out there that could be worse than butt holes

soc123_au

Staff member
Most aspects of sex can be viewed as disgusting if you over think it. You just have to relax, keep an open mind and go with the flow. Once someone is up to race temperature it can be surprising what is considered fair game.

dogslife

Coach
You should one up Clifford and start a Vlog.

And devote it to something unscrupulous like butt sex

butchmcdick

Immortal
Most aspects of sex can be viewed as disgusting if you over think it. You just have to relax, keep an open mind and go with the flow. Once someone is up to race temperature it can be surprising what is considered fair game.

Sound a bit paedo bear to me brother :)