What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is the least enjoyable?

Which is the least enjoyable?

• Total voters

soc123_au

Staff member
No Peado, I prefer a grassy wicket. I see your point though. Cliffy just needs a bit of convincing. Dani sounds like she knows the drill.

butchmcdick

Immortal
I picture cliff as a pretty take charge kinda lady.

If she says no back door action I reckon she means it

And i cant see her being cool with " accifentally slipping " when going doggie either

dogslife

Coach
Yes, but you're 22 going on 50 because you think you're above it all and too cool to laugh at stupid things like Dogslife's trolling, my threads, and South Park. I'm pretty sure you like to take it up the bum too and your inability to come to terms with that is causing you great pain.
Well this hurts

abpanther

Staff member
See what happens when I hang around the bad kids, I get in trouble with admin lol

Cliffhanger

Coach
See what happens when I hang around the bad kids, I get in trouble with admin lol

Don't look at me, I made a thread to express my genuines concern about the declining quality of the Interstate and Rugby League forums in this site and you guys used it to talk about buttsecks! For shame guys, for shame.

abpanther

Staff member
Don't look at me, I made a thread to express my genuines concern about the declining quality of the Interstate and Rugby League forums in this site and you guys used it to talk about buttsecks! For shame guys, for shame.

Whadya mean, my post got deleted because I was quoting your filthy mouth comment

Shame, shame, shame...