What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Jersey Flegg team do you support?

Who are you supporting in 2006?

• Total voters

girvie

Staff member
Who do you support in Jersey Flegg and why?

How many Jersey Flegg games did you watch in 2005?

How many Jersey Flegg games are you planning to attend in 2006?

yappy

Bench
Who do you support in Jersey Flegg and why? Love the Magpies - always have always will

How many Jersey Flegg games did you watch in 2005? - 'bout a dozen I think

How many Jersey Flegg games are you planning to attend in 2006? - will try to make most of them.

Hellsy

Immortal
Who do you support in Jersey Flegg and why? Parra of course!!! follow them the whole way thorugh

How many Jersey Flegg games did you watch in 2005? About 10 I think

How many Jersey Flegg games are you planning to attend in 2006? As many as I possibly can with the scheduling of games

girvie

Staff member
I am a Bears supporter.

I saw 15 of the Bears matches in 2005. I am planning to see at least all their Sydney matches next year and hopefully i will be able to travel to a few others.

rowdy

First Grade
Parra! i'm not sure how many i went too, quite a few i'd say, i especially always try to see the lower grades before first grade tho.

Stagger eel

Staff member
like PL and other junior eels sides I treat them with equal value. with PL I can probably say there may of been 3 or 4 games that I've missed last season. and that includes finals and trials.

Booyah

Bench
I follow the Rabbitohs Flegg side, owing to the fact that I have either played with, against or went to school with them all, and my best mate is in the side.

Last year I went to about 10-12 games. Not as many as I would have liked.

I keep my eye on the Sharkies Flegg side too.

brook

First Grade
Theres too many eels fans in here ;-)

Who do you support in Jersey Flegg and why? The Balmain Tigers - because there is nobody else worth supporting

How many Jersey Flegg games did you watch in 2005? too few :( I think only 5 or 6 all up, in my defence I only attended 3 NRL games last year (a young baby + a wedding to save for = a very football deprived brook)

How many Jersey Flegg games are you planning to attend in 2006? All of em :), well at least all the home games + a few away....haven't actually decided if I consider games at telstra home games though...

ball boy

Bench
Raiders because i follow all grades
all the home games
hopefully some away and home games this year

eelaholic

First Grade
here's one more parra gal for ya!!

not many flegg games I missed! only a couple!

once again, I'm at the games nice and early!

NikkiShark

Juniors
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks

about 9

as many as I can

choc_soldier

Coach
Penrith.

Most of them (some weeks, was the best chance of victory across all 3 grades... :lol:).

Same for this year.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The Knights. Been brought up around them.

Probably btwn 15 and 20.

As many as I can.

Latest posts