What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NRL club would you have liked to have play for??

Ron Jeremy

Coach
If you a NRL player or had aspirations of playing RL in some Level with one of the NRL clubs....which one would it be??

Me personally Parramatta.....great Stadium, great past players...great infrastructure....everything!!

If Parra weren't around it would definately be the Saints!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Canberra, just to be able to know that their is such dedicated fans like the SGB....... playing at home would suck thou

Gold Coast.....
Forget winning life would be one party with pretty girls and warm weather.

(maybe I'd have been coach by the King).

dimitri

First Grade
Sharkies...

why on earth for

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Special K

Coach
dimitri said:
Sharkies...

why on earth for

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Because of their record of the dragons.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and if I play 1 PL game for them you stupid dragons will offer me huge money so I can sit at home and fake a injury because I hate the club and want out. *cough*Barrett*cough*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once Dead

Bench
Balmain Tigers.......to pull on a Balmain jersey even in the last few years of their existence when they were on the bottom of the league would have been an honour.........

innsaneink

Referee
when i was a kid it woulda been norths.....my skateboard would go good on NSO....
but now it would be the dogs just cause of their cheersquad :twisted: even tho they suck!!

OVP

Coach
I have to say, and i dont mean to be rude

but ffs, what other answer than the team you support could there be ?

oh come on now ...this is worse than WORL ffs :roll:

Jimbo

Immortal
I am an intelligent, well respected member of the community. I do not assault my work colleagues, do not drink excessively and I treat women with courtesy and respect.

Obviously St George is out of the question...

OVP

Coach
Oh and btw ... im very proud to have played many years for Bondi United, like the greatest Rooster ever, Luke Ricketson.

that will be all ... thank you !! ;-)

Ultima

Juniors
Well I would have to start out here in QLD... I have considered it even now (I'm 23). After all look at Bulgarelli! 26 and a rookie!!!

However it would most certainly be with the goal of playing for The Green Machine :)

Latest posts