What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NRL teams would you like to see in Perth?

joondalup_giant

Staff member
no tri nations this year, just world cup in oct/nov

i read somewhere that next year there there will be a Quad series between Aus, UK, NZ & France

Nuke

Staff member
I'm glad to see that link mentions Great Britain seperating and letting the individual countries forge their own way in International League. I could've sworn I read that last year sometime, but haven't seen any reference to it since.

Most of the GB squad would be playing for England anyway, but it's still good to see.

Perth Red

Post Whore
GB will only ever play Ashes series from now on. Everything else will be the home nations.

Maybe the Rugby shop could offer a 10% discount for Reds members? I'll have to have a word next time I'm in.

Alehana

Juniors
yeh awesome, i'd take even 5%, i'm trying to get all my (afl) mates to sign up for memberships, and hopefully this will get them in (but i doubt it), any1 got any other properganda i can use.

Nuke

Staff member
I know the Canterbury shop at Whitfords gives discounts on gear to anyone who plays either League or union in the area. I bought some socks a couple of years ago, and the lady asked if I played. I said 'yes'. She asked if I was League or union. I said 'League'. Then she asked what team I played for, and after I told her, she said players get a x% discount (I can't remember what the figure was though).

Perth Red

Post Whore
Maybe I'll email the Reds and suggest they start a "benefits" link up with some shops etc. It would provide additional benefit to members and make it more attractive (at the moment there is no savings over gate admission price in being a member which i find really strange!) at no cost to the club.