What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which players are still available for 2015?

zuke

Juniors
I see Ryan Matterson as a smokey for next year to make first grade. Are there any players we are after for 2015?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Allgood, Hunt, and Mossop will make way for other players already in our club. We're not going to buy anyone else for 2015.

yy_cheng

Coach
if we do get injuries or form issues with our halves, will we see

7. Peats
9. De Gois

There was a play Peats did in 2014 where I think he setup a try as 1st or 2nd receiver

bartman

Immortal
I'd assume Joe Paulo's quietly announced re-signing is the last play we'll make in the payer market for 2015.

Allthough it would be nice to think that Mossop's cash - along with Hunt's or Allgood's if they head elsewhere - could be used to buy an extra person for depth, I'm not sure there is much talent available and it's likely the cash be used just to better cover the young talent we've already got in the club.

bartman

Immortal
Forgot about diva Hayne's ruckload of freed up cash... but his timing was way too late in the piece to go shopping for a one-to-one replacement, and so presumably that could be used to "un-backend" any contracts that might get our cap in trouble in future years (e.g. Watmough).

Forty20

First Grade
if we do get injuries or form issues with our halves, will we see

7. Peats
9. De Gois

There was a play Peats did in 2014 where I think he setup a try as 1st or 2nd receiver

With Kelly, Matterson, Takairangi and Joseph Paulo all on the books I don't see it happening.

Peats is simply too important at hooker to not play him there if he is fit and ideally with the projected improvements in our pack we should be able to carry a young or fill-in half as long as we have at least one of Sandow or Norman fit.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So we aren't looking for another centre to fill out backline???

Oh dear!! Not sure how we will score points next season.

Avenger

Immortal
Gee those Sticky signings have gone well. Mossop, Hunt, Santi, Not to mention the resigning of Allgood and Morgan.

Gee those Sticky signings have gone well. Mossop, Hunt, Santi, Not to mention the resigning of Allgood and Morgan.

We even had a 2nd chance of getting rid of Allgood after his Mad Monday Drink Driving Extravaganza (but I guess we didn't want to set a precedent in case a star player behaved equally like a f**kwit).

Latest posts