What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Raider do you most look like?

Perhaps one of the weirdest topics of all time, but why not. :lol:

I reckon I look pretty close to Flying Phil Graham, I've got his build and the big ears to boot. :?

So, what do ya think?

*waits for Quinny to say Tongue*

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
According to Luke Davico, i look like Jamaal Lolesi..(I kno ex raider) haha but every time statue sees me..."IT'S JAMAAL"

:lol:

Actually I remembered seeing your photo on the Raiders website when you became the #1 member, and I kept thinking to myself "He's a dead ringer for Albert Fulivai!" :lol:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Actually I remembered seeing your photo on the Raiders website when you became the #1 member, and I kept thinking to myself "He's a dead ringer for Albert Fulivai!"

That's not very nice. :x :cry: :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
I've been told Schifcofske once. Used to get Mullins a bit in college, people thought I played like him aswell :D

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Because this thread is so funny, I'll say Michael Robertson - those that's a little hard to work out as I'm female :roll:

I have the same cute little smile as he does, my cheeks rise like his does.
Our foreheads are about the same size, his ears and eyes are spit of mine.

I think my little sister, is the spit of Drew, but only a girl version with hair

jed

First Grade
As anyone can see from my avatar, I'm a dead ringer for Wiki. In fact, sometimes people come up to us and think we're identical twins.

Yeah, IBG, this definitely rates as one of the weirder topics. :lol:

** added ** As so many people have PM'ed me to ask, I'm the one on the right, in the green. :lol:

mike83au

Juniors
What a great thread!!!

As for me, I think I dead heat with Rhino and/or Hindmarsh...

I'm tellin ya - I'm a good sort.... :roll: :lol: :lol:

reptar

Juniors
I've actually had little kids mistake me for Joel Monaghan, so I'd say Joel Monaghan. :)

woodgers

Bench
I'm sorry guys, I don't look like any Raiders. Instead I look like Craig Wing :lol: You should see the Sorts I attract :lol:

What do you meaning i'm lying? :oops:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
i dont think i look like drew but he is the closest to a raider look a like as i get