What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team do you death ride?

saint.nick

Coach
My top 3 hated clubs are bulldogs, tigers and roosters. The most hated out of these works like a revolving door; whoever is doing the most well out of the three of them. So in 2008, it was roosters, 2009 bulldogs, 2010 bulldogs then tigers, 2011 tigers, 2012 tigers then bulldogs, 2013 dogs then roosters at the moment, I was cheering hard for the roosters to thrash the doggies bros. The only thing keeping dogs at no.1 at the moment is their fans' assurance they will still win 10 games in a row some time this season. I almost felt sorry for wests when they got thrashed on friday. They were like a helpless cat drowning in a river. But it's just their squad's cocky demeanour and their fans' superiority complex that shits me when they are doing well. But since players like Gibbs left, maybe they lost that smartass element.

Another thing which irks me about the tigers is that they are ALWAYS in the media about their club being a bloody soap opera, with benji, farah, sheens, humphreys and the board. They're always rumbling and crying about something, like Manly.

Never understood why saints fans hate Souths. My dad is a souths fan, so I have a big soft spot for them and regard them as my second favourite team, I actually hope they win this year ahead of the dragons because I feel their fans' pain for 40 plus years. Watching my dad's anguish over the years has almost heartbroken me. They are also a club with a lot of soul and fame, like our club; we are the 2 most famous nrl clubs without a doubt. Souths fans may be unbearable at the moment, but I do recall us being exactly the same pre and post 2010.

Saint Anger

Juniors
Death Ride list:

Sharks - I have always lived in The Shire and I take pleasure in the fact their 45yr plan shows no signs of EVER paying dividends.

Tim Moltzen - Grubby little merkin

Dogs - Their fans are reprehensible and their Club is slightly worse.

Geoff Toovey - Been whinging like a merkin for the last 25yrs and shows no signs of slowing down.

Louiethefly

Juniors
Tigers and Knights.

Tigers because of the Moltzen incident, the 05 prelim final and that they seem to be media darlings/ref favorites.

Knights because Bennett keeps trying to poach our juniors/off contract players.

saint.nick

Coach
My honourable mentions have to go to:
-Manly- because they're grubs and always cry about something i.e. jamie lyon
-Storm- because they just don't stop f**king winning and it's unfair how they can keep that big 3
-Raiders- Every bloody year they save up their best performance for that game against us in hoodoo land, no matter how well each team is going. We could be outright first, they could be dead last, and still beat us somehow. It's by far my least favourite game of the year.
-Broncos- They're just a lucky club who can comfortably feed off the support of a whole nrl mad city, and breed talent in such a vast juniors area. No wonder they don't want a second brisbane team.

Country Dragon

Juniors
My top 3 hated clubs are bulldogs, tigers and roosters. The most hated out of these works like a revolving door; whoever is doing the most well out of the three of them. So in 2008, it was roosters, 2009 bulldogs, 2010 bulldogs then tigers, 2011 tigers, 2012 tigers then bulldogs, 2013 dogs then roosters at the moment, I was cheering hard for the roosters to thrash the doggies bros. The only thing keeping dogs at no.1 at the moment is their fans' assurance they will still win 10 games in a row some time this season. I almost felt sorry for wests when they got thrashed on friday. They were like a helpless cat drowning in a river. But it's just their squad's cocky demeanour and their fans' superiority complex that shits me when they are doing well. But since players like Gibbs left, maybe they lost that smartass element.

Another thing which irks me about the tigers is that they are ALWAYS in the media about their club being a bloody soap opera, with benji, farah, sheens, humphreys and the board. They're always rumbling and crying about something, like Manly.

Never understood why saints fans hate Souths. My dad is a souths fan, so I have a big soft spot for them and regard them as my second favourite team, I actually hope they win this year ahead of the dragons because I feel their fans' pain for 40 plus years. Watching my dad's anguish over the years has almost heartbroken me. They are also a club with a lot of soul and fame, like our club; we are the 2 most famous nrl clubs without a doubt. Souths fans may be unbearable at the moment, but I do recall us being exactly the same pre and post 2010.
Did I read correctly that you hope Souths win this year ahead of the Dragons? That's bad form!

Dezziedc

Juniors
My list of hated teams change regularly.

2 teams that stay in the list however are Brisbane and Storm. 1 is a spawn of the other and they both have that arrogance. Having lived in Brisbane for 10 years I was just sick of having the Broncos shoved down my throat at every turn - especially the back to back against the Dragons in the early 90s.

And the Storm were essentially demon spawn from the Broncos officials etc. I also hate the way they play the game - they use varying tactics (such as holding the ball in the scrum and holding players in the scrum) which I believe are not in the best interest of gamesmanship. I also find Smith hard to take - he's a grub of the 1st degree.

I also currently have a strong dislike of Souths at the moment. Maybe it is just because they are playing well and they are getting pretty cocky.

In the past I have had the Bulldogs and Manly in the list too - although currently (and this could change this weekend) I don't have any issues with either of them. Unless of course they beat the Dragons.

Better stop there cause I can feel my blood beginning to boil...

64 Dragon

Coach
1. Storm
2. Storm Holden Cup side
3. Storm NSW Cup side.

Daylight X 10000 the rest

Do I make it obvious who I hate. Everything bad in league these days came from the Cheaters, as others on here have mentioned.

blacksafake

First Grade
Eels.
Tigers.
Souths although they could quite easily move to the top of my list soon.their supporters are cocky,& i have very little regard for inglis & merritt.
For some reason i used to hate manly but i have found myself admiring the way they play with toughness,skill & always have a dig.:shock:

saint.nick

Coach
Did I read correctly that you hope Souths win this year ahead of the Dragons? That's bad form!

Because we won't even win it anyway, I just hope Souths will win. Of course when we play eachother I support the Dragons, but at the moment It's like Im barracking for a different team in the finals because my own team didn't make it

Stagger Lee

Bench
Any super League team

Never forgive and never forget

As much as I despise the Cronulla club I have hardly met a Sharks supporter I did not like. All the years of failure and their club acting disgracefully have left them with a sense of humor second to none.

Still can't wait for the scum to be kicked out of the competition though!

Minh

First Grade
It would have to be Souths because their supporters are annoying just because they make a couple of finals and have achieved nothing in such a long time. They deserve favoritism this year and are a good chance of breaking the 40 year drought although there is a long way to go in the season. Last time I saw they were $3.50 to win the comp so going by that they have a good chance but far from over the line.

Never understood why saints fans hate Souths.

I hate Souffs more than any other team. Why? Because they have won 20 premierships. I think the Dragons are the pride of the league, not the Bunnies. We have won more GF's than Souffs and I would like to keep it that way. When you think about the amount of teams that have won minor premierships but failed to seal the deal on the Grand Final you can understand that a portion of Souffs premierships are void. The other reason is because they go off half cocked every year when they win a few games and I hate that :x

My dad is a souths fan, so I have a big soft spot for them and regard them as my second favourite team, I actually hope they win this year ahead of the dragons

I think that's mental, but a choice you're entitled to make

DaMightyDragons

Juniors
1. Storm -Never seem to lose, EVER (especially when we play them)
2. Raiders - HOODOO
3. Manly - whingers
4. Tigers - Moltzen incident (laughed when I saw him do his knee)