What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team do you follow?

MONY

Juniors
Just wondering which team everyone follows. I Thought we could have a thread to talk about each others various teams.

Mine is Atlanta Falcons. Michael Vick is my hero along with Warrick Dunn. :D

Tommy Smith

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
detroit lions...come back barry sanders
Or go away Joey Harrington. Either way, success will come more often.

My favourite team (i wouldnt call myself a supporter as that would be an insult to the real ones) is the BUffalo Bills. What a blow to lose Spikes for the year. Not that it would have mattered with JP Losman, who sounds more like a stockbroker, at QB. Although im being harsh on him, as he had a good day in terms of yards gained yesterday. All 75 of them!!

Special K

Coach
Philly fan since I started playing Madden back around 2000 or so I think and needed a team to follow. Madden has turned me into a huge NFL fan - shame its for a team that can't get the job done(kinda like my NRL one also!)

Dawkins in my fav player btw. Who will ever forget him using his helmet as a weapon and it put Hillard out for the season, hurt dawkins neck and cost him 50k haha.

MONY

Juniors
yeh i got into Nfl through Madden too.

I like a few guys from various teams.

Tomlinson, Carnell Williams, Torry Holt, Shaun Alexander, Keith Brooking,

sideburnmania

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
detroit lions...come back barry sanders

Another Lions fan, wow!

Yeah, Barry would be nice but Kevin Jones is good. He needs more help from the sh*tty O-line at the moment. Schlesinger at fullback should be back in a week or 2 which will help.

Deano

Juniors
Tampa Bay Buccaneers :D

My favourite players would be Ronde Barber and Derrick Brooks, but i'm very much looking forward to seeing Carnell Williams play.

fav team: tampa bay

also support new england and kansas

fav players: ronde barber, john lynch, torry holt, dante hall and derrick brooks

Latest posts