What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team has the most one-eyed supporters?

Which team has the most one-eyed supporters?

• Total voters

Loudstrat

Coach
Storm. All look like Cyclops.

Can't see past their own paranoia and generally want to decimate all other clubs and their fans.

Eels Dude

Coach
Rabbitohs... when we beat them at Parra last year that was the most entertaining one eyed fan experience I've ever seen.

dikefalos

Juniors
those rabbid one eyed souths supporters no other fan base comes close. i remember one game where the bunnies got flogged by the warriors 66-0 and the souths supporters blamed the ref at the end of the game for the loss.

Flapper

First Grade
Us Tigers fans are all one eyed because we've hacked the other one out of its socket in frustration!

Bumble

First Grade
those rabbid one eyed souths supporters no other fan base comes close. i remember one game where the bunnies got flogged by the warriors 66-0 and the souths supporters blamed the ref at the end of the game for the loss.

This never happened, nice try attempting to be funny though.

Danish

Referee
It changes from year to year really.

Teams up the top of the ladder tend to have more one eyed supporters than those down the bottom, probably because they have more riding on the outcome of games than cellar dwellers.

The point being you should see some pretty neutral and objective roosters fans this year.

Latest posts