What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team "milks" the most penalties ?

driftout

Juniors
I remember reading last year that Ricky Stuart had statistics that Canterbury received more penalties for being held down when coming out of their red zone than any other team. Which team/players milk penalties the most ?

i feel sorry for you with your 0 replies so i came in here

if you post boring crap like this expect to be booted..

pick up your act..

RABK

Referee
I loved that comment by the ref (who i think was hayne) at Dairy Farmers Stadium a couple of years ago in a Tigers vs Cowboys clash. A tiger player was flopping in the play the ball in an obvious attempted milk, I think the ref said....

"There'll be no milking here tonight at Dairy Farmers"

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
Souths Sydney when they play roosters, bulldogs and broncos... they will milk the penaltie from there

ucantseeme

Juniors
Souths probably do it the most as they have to find some way to win.

Matt Utai and Terry Hill "milk" constantly as far as individual players go.

labinator

Juniors
Matt Utai's infamous dives in the roosters dogs game clearly highlights his pathetic attempts at constantly milking

ngunity

Juniors
corey hughes for the dogs. he milks like you wouldn't believe when there's a man lieing in the play the ball. he ALWAYS takes a stumble to try to get something.

booo

^ Pando

retired
It's always a shame when a former Bulldog like Ricky puts the team down.
I guess you have to expect it these days.

Bumble

First Grade
ucantseeme said:
Souths probably do it the most as they have to find some way to win..

ozzy_ozman said:
Souths Sydney when they play roosters, bulldogs and broncos... they will milk the penaltie from there

Oh please, Walker did it once and that's all you're both basing this crap on.

RICHO

Juniors
Nugby said:
Obviously the Spanish soccer team, but in Australia, it's the Roosters.

Chelsea and Arsenal are worse!!!

I don't think there's really been much 'milking' going on this year. Although Robbie Kearns has perfected the art of holding a player onto of him when he is in possession of te football.

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
matt utai is super tough

anyone who says he is a diver is a know nothing fool who probably goes for the fagsters

I mean roosters

bluesbreaker

Bench
Some Rooster did a soccer-style dive when they got flogged by the Cowboys last week, I immediately thought of this place. I can't remember who it was though :(, watch the replay on Fox, it'll be on there!

innsaneink

Referee
Bulldog-Power said:
matt utai is super tough

anyone who says he is a diver is a know nothing fool who probably goes for the fagsters

I mean roosters

Utai is a grub AND a cat! :lol: :lol:

Robbie Kearns is a shifty old fox, sucking refs in left right & center, week after week.

Robbie Kearns is a shifty old fox, sucking refs in left right & center, week after week.

Robbie Kearns is a workhorse who does his job week in and week out. I'd like to see how many penalties he gets, because it sure as hell doesn't seem like many to me

Latest posts