What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Two Players Would You Sign for 2019?

Which Two Players Would You Sign for 2019?

• Matt Frawley

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Matt Frawley

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Mathew Lodge

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Corey Oats

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Tevita Pangai Jr

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • Brian Kelly

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Young Tomunaipea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kane Linnett

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • George Jennings

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Robert Jennings

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

possm

Coach
Which two players from the list below would you sign for 2019 and beyond?

Matt Frawley
Mathew Lodge
Corey Oates
Tevita Pangai Jr
Brian Kelly
Young Tomunaipea
Kane Linnett
George Jennings
Robert Jennings

The above players are off-contract for 2019.

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Id say Tevita and Kane Linnett. I only said Linnett cause we are already looking at him..(omg) and probably the other cheapies on that list. In fact I would rate Linnett 10th on that list behind Matt Frawley the (II).The Dragons club..thats what they do to fill voids, not forgetting to mention he has history at the club, was it juniors?

Last edited:

dragon thomo

Juniors
I put Oats and Pangai on the list , but i would prefer Oats and Hethrington only reason for that is to save money under the cap. And i think Hethrington has got plenty of potential.

nontime111

Juniors
Oats ( as we havent had a REALLY great gun superstar kind of winger since Brett Morris or Nights when younger, it would be a great addition as these days wingers do so much a truly integral part of the team so Im in on Oats)

and Pangai Jnr obviously ( hulk , skill, mungrel, X factor, going to be the next Tallis you can feel it he should be in the team not the bench get em both in there )

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Id say Tevita and Kane Linnett. I only said Linnett cause we are already looking at him..(omg) and probably the other cheapies on that list. In fact I would rate Linnett 10th on that list behind Matt Frawley the (II).The Dragons club..thats what they do to fill voids, not forgetting to mention he has history at the club, was it juniors?

Linnett was a very good young centre and formed a good pairing with Dean Whare at SGI years ago- has lost his pace and I'd say NQ are looking to shift him

Latest posts