What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whingers

sleepy83

Juniors
I have done my best to keep quiet, but really I can’t be fooked anymore. You guys bar a few are the biggest pack of hypocrites, no hopers and snide people in existance.

Call for the coach to be sacked after one game, or the key players in the team
I would like to see you bunch of goon drinking fat f**ks do a better job, If you can bench 220 kilos or run up the Sandhill’s why don’t you play instead of hiding behind a keyboard.

Il leave you with a quote, If you don’t understand certain words I suggest you use Google or a book called the dictionary, its probably next to your bible in the cupboard next to the hustler mags featuring Bingle

Greatness inspires envy, Envy inspires spite. Spite spawns evil

Sharkelicious

Juniors
I have done my best to keep quiet, but really I can’t be fooked anymore. You guys bar a few are the biggest pack of hypocrites, no hopers and snide people in existance.

I would like to see you bunch of goon drinking fat f**ks do a better job, If you can bench 220 kilos or run up the Sandhill’s why don’t you play instead of hiding behind a keyboard.

Il leave you with a quote, If you don’t understand certain words I suggest you use Google or a book called the dictionary, its probably next to your bible in the cupboard next to the hustler mags featuring Bingle

Unlike you I will keep my post based on facts and I won't get personal.

The reason some people, and only some people want Ricky to move on is not for losing one game. It is for losing the most games consectutively for the club in the Sharks history.

The biggest problem is that it doesn't look like it's going to get any better anytime shortly. Unlike some clubs that try new things, give them a couple of weeks and then if they don't work they try something new. Ricky tries nothing new, he game plan is:
a. 2 forwards hit up one of the ruck, then
b. 2 forwards hit up using an inside ball from either the 7 or the 6,
c. 1 back hit it up, then
d. anybody who is close to the ruck can kick it, any kick will do.

A lot of Sharks supporters cannot see any developmental improvement in our teams game. Tell me how a player like Ferguson can go and play a fantastic game in the All Star game and then come back to club level and do nothing. Trent Barrett at origin level last year played great (I thought) then comes back to club level and does nothing........see a pattern yet ?

Can I bench 220 ? I would be lucky bench 20, but I am also not getting 100 - 200k a year to play a game which is based on supporters cash. Can I do my professional job well, I think so.

So please by all means contribute to the forum and it's great that you do, but please don't get up on the soap box without thinking of what your going to post first.

Have a good day :)

millersnose

Post Whore
a whinging post whinges about whinging

hey sleepy

you forgot to add

"they twied weally weally hard"

coolumsharkie

Referee

See I'm not hypocritical or snide, so I guess I'm bar the few.

Or paranoid.

Qld Shark

Juniors

You read a bit of Harry Potter then

jc155776

Coach
The wrist slitting and constant team bashing can become annoying.

But saying that just because people here don't play and so shouldn't criticise is bullsh*t.

Fans pay a lot of money and that money pays players. Ultimately it is the fans that clubs and players are responsible too. If I failed at doing the basics of my job I would cop it from clients and face the sack.

ozbash

Referee

I agree...

xcept Mr Angry, he moans like a man...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Got me f**ked.

There was only one team on Saturday night I was envious about and I'll give you the tip it wasn't Cronulla.

Ohhh , I see! You were envious of a team that receives so much money for nothing, that major sponsorship for them is really just an after thought!
$10 mil more on football operations than our club each & every year. So that is around 40 million in just the last 4 years.
You think they would be $40 million better than us, wouldn't you.?
Why aren't they?
They have the the best hooker, the best centre, the best fullback, prob the best half or at least as good as the best.
All of their juniors are fully paid for & wharehoused. Their recruitment is no better than ours, they can just pay for them & write them off if they dont need them. They have contracts to 12 year old kids nation wide. its the kind of thing $10 mil per year more than us, can get you.
Not being able to accept the fact that we are millions off the next closest club in terms of football operations expenditure leads to the ridiculous comments like yours & others on here.

In business they say that the last 10% of your income chews up around 80% of your marketing budget. Well we dont have the 80% to give our team that extra 10% it takes to win tight games & be competitive in the face of injuries & crisis.

The reality is , we should be prouder of our club, then any other fan of their club.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Its frustrating PJ , but we were so close on multiple occassions the other night.
I get the game plan & I reckon its the same for most teams.
Night games are different. Our completion rate was very good up until Baz got sent off. Who was the last player sent for 10 for a grapple tackle? Has it ever happened?
The game stays tight using mid distance passing to hip runners in/out. That gets us field position & we smashed Melbourne in that department. Then a good kick is required to consolidate & tire the opposition & make them use interchanges. Slater flogged us in that department, but that is why he is the best.
After half time & 5 minutes prior, chance the arm & have a crack, which we did, but we executed poorly but still nearly scored. Combined with playing with 12 men, 2 more appalling ref decisions it left our completion rate at 20% for the second half at the 15 minute mark. It cost us & meant we tackled 60 times more than the Storm by the end of the match. Thats 10 sets. It meant we tired before they did.
We need better refereeing to start with. The pressure needs to be blow torched onto these pharkwitts prior to the games. They need to take the field absolutely rattled about making a bad decision. They need to be badgered at every opportunity & if they cant take it they can just hole up in the dressing sheds for 3 hours prior to the game and think about the game & not "how dirty their new shorts are" (68:00 minute mark).
We then need some confidence. I have no idea how that comes about other than winning.
We then need some straight out luck.

carcharias

Immortal
is bill harrigon on 2sm ( ??? 2ky??) again this year.

he was good last year with people calling him up to question ref decisions.

somebody get stuck into him.

it wont change any results...but it might make him mention it ..or at best make someone feel better.

Ohhh , I see! You were envious of a team that receives so much money for nothing, that major sponsorship for them is really just an after thought!
$10 mil more on football operations than our club each & every year. So that is around 40 million in just the last 4 years.
You think they would be $40 million better than us, wouldn't you.?
Why aren't they?
They have the the best hooker, the best centre, the best fullback, prob the best half or at least as good as the best.
All of their juniors are fully paid for & wharehoused. Their recruitment is no better than ours, they can just pay for them & write them off if they dont need them. They have contracts to 12 year old kids nation wide. its the kind of thing $10 mil per year more than us, can get you.
Not being able to accept the fact that we are millions off the next closest club in terms of football operations expenditure leads to the ridiculous comments like yours & others on here.

In business they say that the last 10% of your income chews up around 80% of your marketing budget. Well we dont have the 80% to give our team that extra 10% it takes to win tight games & be competitive in the face of injuries & crisis.

The reality is , we should be prouder of our club, then any other fan of their club.

Good summary of why I'm envious of Melbourne.

Thank you.