What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whinging poms

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
England victim of "dirty tricks"
By staff writers
November 14, 2008 A SOURCE from inside the England camp claims a report linking national coach Tony Smith with the coaching job at Parramatta is merely a ploy to upset their World Cup campaign.
The England side say they are victims of "dirty tricks" as they build up to a semi-final clash with New Zealand.

A report in the Daily Telegraph suggested Smith has emerged as a shock candidate for the vacancy at the Eels.

However, a source from inside the England camp told PA Sport: "This smacks of disruption."

It is reported Smith has expressed no interest in the position, nor has he been contacted by the Eels.

The Telegraph's report said Smith is prepared to step down from the role he took just 12 months ago as Great Britain's head coach. He has another 12 months to run on his contract with England.

He has previously worked with the club, under older brother Brian, before signed to coach Huddersfield in 2000.

As if anyone needs to! :lol:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24650835-23214,00.html

screeny

Bench
Whingeing poms is clearly a phrase invented by Aussies to mask their own inveterate, inherent crying.

Do you think that if this tournament was being held in England the ARL would accept British refs? Can you imagine the crying and bleating?

We may cry because of balant favouriitsm on display during this tournament, but at least we play fair and allow the child-like ARL to have its own way.

Shame on you all....

Jimmy The Judge

Juniors
As a Pom I'm embarrassed at the way Smith and the management have dealt with this week. Blatantly naming an incorrect team and no press since Tuesday.

We're supposed to be men playing a mans game.

Stand up and be fooking counted Smith you low life.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Whingeing poms is clearly a phrase invented by Aussies to mask their own inveterate, inherent crying.

Do you think that if this tournament was being held in England the ARL would accept British refs? Can you imagine the crying and bleating?

We may cry because of balant favouriitsm on display during this tournament, but at least we play fair and allow the child-like ARL to have its own way.

Shame on you all....

Oh dear :lol: talk about proving a point for the opposition.

Last edited:

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
As a Pom I'm embarrassed at the way Smith and the management have dealt with this week. Blatantly naming an incorrect team and no press since Tuesday.

We're supposed to be men playing a mans game.

Stand up and be fooking counted Smith you low life.

I think many of the English fans that came over would be feeling the same thing.

I know if the Roos were performing like that I'd be wanting the team to look towards themselves before blaming anyone else.

8Ball

First Grade

Shame on you all....

:lol:

Who's "we" again?