What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Ribbon Jersey

Claws Panther

Juniors
Panthers will wear a white jersey tomorrow night. This is to promote the White Ribbon foundation. Anyone like the jersey? If it is received well it will be the away jersey for 2011?

jono

Juniors
Do you think maybe they should've worn it last week in the 30 degree hear instead of the black sun-absorbant model?

mxlegend99

Referee
Do you think maybe they should've worn it last week in the 30 degree hear instead of the black sun-absorbant model?
Seriously. Why the f*ck are we wearing a white jersey on a Friday night when it could have been far more handy for us last weekend on a stinking hot Sunday arvo.

Seriously. Why the f*ck are we wearing a white jersey on a Friday night when it could have been far more handy for us last weekend on a stinking hot Sunday arvo.

Its to support white ribbon day ( stop violence against women)

Still we should have worn the teal jersey last sunday

Big Mick

Referee
That is the best jersey i've seen in a while from us.

It will be our alternate jersey in 2012 if its well received.

I'm buying one.

Parra Guru

Coach
I thought it looked a bit dull live. Needs a little more of the other colours in it

fDunYlHSQb_