What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who am I?

I was surprised while scrolling thru the members list one day to find that theforum name I electedwas available.
I thought that (the original)Mystery Man had done the run again and left his name vacant. So I thought "bugger this...I'll grab it while it's available and see how much fun I can have when he returns." So I opened up a dummy Hotmail account and joined here under the name you see above this post.
Low and behold I find out, he hasn't done a runner at allbut just signs in a little differently. You wouldn't know the difference by looking at our names under postings,unless you View the Member List
Here's what mine (the fake)looks like: Mystery Manand here's what his (the original)looks like: Mystery_Man. You can see now why it's hard to pick it up thru the posts.
So my question to you is: Who am I? Guess and I'll gladly give it up. If you get stuck, I'll give you hints down the track. Here'sa starter: It's NOT the original Mystery Man.
Anyone interested in playing?
I sign in under another name here and have been doing so for a while. There another hint for nothing!

PS: It's interesting because at one time he must have signed in under Mystery Man (the way I do) because if you thumb nail on old posts started by him (look under the Broncos section for example) and click on his name, you'll actually see that it's me and not him. Funny thing is, it actuallycomes up as me. lol...If you know what I mean....You'll get the hang of it....Play around with our namesand you'll see....
MM. ;)

Well, give or take 50.
emembarrassed.gif

imported_JoeD

Juniors
It's definitely not ozbash. He couldn't type that much (or that well) to save himself ;)
(no offence mate). No the writer is someone familiar with different size fonts and appropriate usage of bold and italics.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It requires at the very least a sense of humour Moffo so you can forget the latter.
Come to think of it, most forummers can take a joke so it narrows the field down to about 350...
... at least we know who it isnt...
emdgust.gif

O

ozbash

joe,s right, its not me. my 1 finger would get cramped up with all that typeing, athough i do enjoy MM,s posts.

my guess, java man !!

L

legend

My guess is Pepe. He would love to do something like this as he has no life.:(

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
Whoever it is has taken the time to write a post in the style of the true Mystery Man
Very clever of him. So who falls into that catagory?

It's not me guys. I don't have the right mind set at the momentto start and write something so smart. Clever indeed whoever he/she is. A good thread to take the mind off the f**king Bulldog suits! MF's!
I'll pull one out of the "what's happened to them" file and say Beast?
This is the clue that should anveil him/her -
I sign in under another name here and have been doing so for a while.
Raging Bulldog