What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are we buying for 2021 onwards

Leber

Bench
The problem is who covers for him when he is usually injured half the year. I really like SJ but I dont think he is the answer given the years he has left.....stop gap at very best
Oh stop gap for sure, but SJ for 2 years, on the cheap, even with the potentially for injury would be waaaay better than what we have at the moment.

nswarrior

Juniors
There have been some good signings overall, Pene, DWZ, Walsh but missing a half - it will all be a waste unless we sign a quality and experienced half

Scott

Bench
Looks like we are after Chad Townsend for the rest of this season, before he steals from the Cowboys.

Leber

Bench
So 2 new players for the dragons game.

Be like the start of the season again. Wonder if we will sign lodge by then as well haha

It shows that management are aware of the problems and taking measures to fix them. Chad and Walsh in the halves and we suddenly look like a pretty good team. Not sure what we are going to do next year though.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Hope we look at Cooper Johns as halves depth instead of SOS. Coming from a Melbourne system and will no doubt bring the attention of his uncle and father to the club too.

We lose nothing by replacing SOS with Johns. Probably make a small improvement if anything.

nswarrior

Juniors
Boy, there is going to be a truckload of humble pie going round.
The team is happy to have him back. They are all professionals and want to have a team with a chance of making the finals.

The only reason the Warriors said no the 1st round was the asking price.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
In most of the Sharks games I've seen in the last couple if years Chad has been decent. He's a player who plays to the best of his fairly limited capabilities and works really hard. I rate him.

nswarrior

Juniors
We won’t be able to buy top players for every position, will need to develop our own. Taniela and Egan could cover hooker for next year, if Taniela is given more chances for the rest of the year and kicks on

we also need Katoa playing like he did last year creating some chances

we do need to buy a centre and a prop and we have the $$ to do that