What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you backing now??

brenno

Juniors
panthers, cowboys, storm, broncos, bulldogs anybody doesn't matter. Just as long as the Roosters don't win then i will be happy.

edabomb

First Grade
I don't want the Cowboys to win because I'll have an extreme "what might of been" feeling all summer.

Greenblooded

Juniors
edabomb said:
I don't want the Cowboys to win because I'll have an extreme "what might of been" feeling all summer.

I can't agree, I actually think the Cowboys have really improved in the back end of the season and ended up being a cut above us. :?

MILLWALL

Juniors
footys over for me i used to liek the cowboys but i cant go for them for some reason so im going for no one

Kris_man

Bench
the Roosters have been my second team for a long time, but it's very hard to go for them considering their extreme arrogance. its going to be hard not to go for the Cowboys...
team i least want to win it: Melbourne :evil: :evil: . if they win the comp, it probably won't even make back page news. lets face it NRL, no-one gives a toss about league in Victoria.

lotm

Juniors
cowboys --> penrith --> storm -------------------------> broncos ---------------------------------------------------------------------> roosters/bulldogs

thickos

First Grade
As long as someone rains on the Roosters' parade I will be happy. I don't care how or when it happens, as long as they don't win the comp then season 2004 will have had one redeeming feature.