What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you looking forward too seeing with there shirt off?

Are you looking forward too seeing shirtless photos

• Yes in a non homosexual way

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes in a slightly homosexual way

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No thou im slightly curious

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No but i always have a cucumber in the fridge

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

T.S Quint

Coach
tpain%20remixes%20oneone.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
I just want too see who has muscle at a six pack.Pauli Pauli may still have man boobs under there.Imagine he rips his shirt off and he has a six pack at ripped abbs-Everyne on here will get excited.

hindy111

Post Whore
So am I the only on who finds Jackie Lambie sexy in an odd way? I cant go into details of what id d with her-I actually did than re read it and the moderators would of been onto me so I had to delete.....I reckon she would be up HJ alley TBH-

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't mind a cucumber-In a perfect salad its there along with the red capsicum snow peas cherry tomatoes fetta cheese and red onion.

strider

Post Whore
So am I the only on who finds Jackie Lambie sexy in an odd way? I cant go into details of what id d with her-I actually did than re read it and the moderators would of been onto me so I had to delete.....I reckon she would be up HJ alley TBH-

it would seem you are

she apparently likes a well hung man hindy .... are you up to it?

Gronk

Staff member
All the photos coming up recently of the guys training.
I say this in a non homosexual way ( not that there is anything wrong with gayness) but I cant wait to see a few pics of the guys with there shirts off.
Especially Pauli Pauli.I want too whats under that shirt TBH.Is he all muscle or puppy fat?
There are a few im interested in seeing with there shirts off thou.See what kind of muscles they've developed.Especially some of the younger guys.
Even Tepai would be good too see.Ha and David Gower. I wonder who has a six pack?

giphy.gif