What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who came out on top, Harragon/Carroll

Who came out on top?

• Chief

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spud

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1997 grand final
crunching and punishing defence
inspirational leader
THE CHIEF!!!!!!!
172 days until the return of TAHU!

Although .....just quietly.......im getting sick of seeing his head on the telly......no problem he has media commitments but it just seems lately he will turn up for the opening of a letter
But we do love him so.... :D

The fact of the matter is that Chief gets payed heaps to be the nice guy on the footy show even when hes evil and he probably has shitloads of fun in this job. mark carroll is trying to break into the pro wrestling industry under the moniker "The Croc" with his finishing move "The Spudinator". Chief wins hands down.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Cheif came out on top as he still looks good... who could go past that cheesy :D

antonius

Coach
Over the period of times they met it was prob even stevens.But as has been said Chief won the one the counted Sept 1997.

Kaz

junior
I liked the clash when The Chief went sleepy byes.

I was just about to rush out & buy him a pillow & blanket. :D

Him snoozing on the ground should have been made into an ad for forty winks or some other bed company. :)

antonius

Coach
Kaz said:
I liked the clash when The Chief went sleepy byes.

I was just about to rush out & buy him a pillow & blanket. :D

Him snoozing on the ground should have been made into an ad for forty winks or some other bed company. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts