What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you think the Sharks best buy for 2006 is?

Who do you think the Sharks best buy for 2006 is?

• Total voters

Special K

Coach
Albert for the two years we have him is good.

Long term I think Pom(if we can get him on the field) and Ross will be the best from the 2006 first grade buys.

Chips

Juniors
Easily Ben Ross

Darren Albert and Thompson are good players but without Ross your front row would look embarrassing

Mr Sharkie

Juniors
Has to be Ross purely for the fact that we would have absolutely zero class in the front row without him, since the big man and the great man have retired & moved on respectively.

beekershark

Bench
NO Thompson and NO Kearney. If you're going to put Latu in there the you need Kearney in, he's potentially far more important for year 2006 than Latu.

Special K

Coach
Latu > Kearney

in all areas of the game. I'd much rather have Latu as the hooker/half from the bench then Kearney.

beekershark

Bench
Special K said:
Latu > Kearney

in all areas of the game. I'd much rather have Latu as the hooker/half from the bench then Kearney.

I Didn't say he was a better choice at hooker/half than Latu mate, just that potentially he has more to offer as a new buy than Latu and should be included in the poll.

But Kearney will be chosen in the halfs well before they even think about putting Latu there mate, Latu is to be used purely as a Hooker with Kingston. Kearney is the back up to Dykes/Kimmorley/Vagana.