What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you want as coach?

Which old boy do you prefer to be the next head coach?

• Total voters

This Year?

Immortal
I's just so hard to pick one......

Out of that list I would pick Tony Smith just because...well he isn't one of the others.

Trent..... please god no..if people think Lafai's hair look slick now wait til you see Trent's!

Brownie.....yeah nah been there done that, would be a slap in the face.

Matthew Head.....would definitely become a pun amongst the lineage of L platers.

Brian Smith,,,,,too relaxed for mine.

nontime111

Juniors
fullback from 97 I think, only for a season or two, extremely hyped then just fell of the radar as soon as soon as The General Luke Patton came along and replaced him in about 98
Lee played FB for us in 97 and 98, the very last St George fullback..... man they were some very dark dank days.....I was pretty rapt to get Patten in there he was amazing just left FAR too early, was only with us 2 seasons then the dogs pounced sadly

nontime111

Juniors
how good was Waity?? lovely fella too.....I wonder what hes up to these days anyone know? Had some great yarns with him, god that 96 team he had HUMMING if only we had a decent ref in that GF against Manly...we could have held them if Brownies tackle counted on Ridge, I think our backs would have got em