What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who finishes top end of minor round?

footy75

Bench
Who finishes top end of minor round?

will Souths hold on

or Roosters take it out

Storm probably not now

footy75

Bench
Thanks Ronnie.... what about your thoughts on top spot at the end of the minor round?

natheel

Coach
Roosters. Souths will hit back in finals they will adjust without Inglis but may take a couple losses

Michael Bishop

Juniors
Roosters I think will finish minor premiers, then Souths, Melbourne and Manly. Since the Grand Final will be played between two of those teams the make up of the remaining eight is irrelevant.

GONZO72

Juniors
Wow, I didn't see that coming. Leading 18-6 with 10 to go and lose is horrific. Reminded me of the bad old days. Our draw is tough. Not certain of fishing top spot

footy75

Bench
Wow, I didn't see that coming. Leading 18-6 with 10 to go and lose is horrific. Reminded me of the bad old days. Our draw is tough. Not certain of fishing top spot

yeah me neither actually thought u guys had it in the bag. Agree with Meth now Roosters got a nice run home.

Loudstrat

Coach
Still wondering what "minor round" is? Charity Shield?

I think he's talking about the minor premiership, but using Victorian lingo, like "best on ground" instead of "Man of the match", "Umpire" instead of "referee", "possession" in stead of "knock-on" and "footy player" instead of "ballerina".

GONZO72

Juniors
This is how the top 8 will finish
roosters
melbourne
manly
warriors
souths
newcastle
sharks
penrith

Card Shark

Immortal
Warriors 4th ...... Dickhead!

Almost mathematically impossible.... Unless shit loads of teams have bad runs home & they win every game.

BranVan3000

Coach
I reckon it's going to come down to the round 26 game, Roosters and Rabbits play off for the Minor Premiership''

When is the last time two teams played eachother to win the Minor Premiership?

GONZO72

Juniors
Warriors 4th ...... Dickhead!

Almost mathematically impossible.... Unless shit loads of teams have bad runs home & they win every game.

Card shark, you are a twit. A fool. The warriors are on a roll. The only roll, u know, are the rolls of fat u have around your tum tum.

Latest posts