What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who gets rugby league?

Front-Rower

First Grade
Channel 9 is a horrid broadcaster. Jobs for the boys who would rather talk about their own careers rather than what is currently taking place on the field.
I like Danica Mason, but last night she gave me the sh*ts during her half time interviews wishing everyone all the best for the 2nd. Like seriously how hard is it to say 2nd half.

kdalymc

Bench
A couple of years ago after a bad Origin NSW was informed it didn't get State of Origin.

Queensland has now had 50 put on them and people are saying they just don't get Origin.

Clearly no one gets Origin, but just maybe the bigger issue is do they get Rugby League?

In fact does anyone out there at all in the universe get rugby league?

I think Tommy Raudonikis did. But he has passed.

Please nominate people or states or countries that still get rugby league.
Why is the sky blue
Where do flies sleep
Why are there sunsets

Dark Corner

Juniors
I DON'T GET IT as I want to see a winning Newcastle and Brisbane side and I'm so stuffed with The Roosters and Storm that I be happy to never see them in a grand final in the next 10 years.
I DON'T GET IT as we don't have teams playing out from Central Coast and Perth.
I get Rugby League as it's the greatest game in the world but it's more successful in different dimensions and planets....I hope so.

Canard

Immortal
People who rail against anything that is popular and a high rating TV product.

Peak LU

it’s the journey that is the important thing, not the destination.

We are all in this together.

My guess is that vlandys goes home, changes into his French maid outfit and invites Alan Jones over for a soufflé.

Latest posts