What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the best Pack in the comp

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm putting it out there that we have the best pack in the comp.

Mahoney is a top 3 hooker
Jnr is the most unique prop in game
RCG is back to his best
Papalìì is the form back rower in comp.
You then have the aggression of N.Brown.
The skills of Matterson and Bryce
While Kafusi is perhaps the best young prop or one of in the game.

Can you think of a side with a better pack?

@MugaB @Jane Murray @WestyLife @Aliceinwonderland your input is welcome

Jane Murray

Bench

RCG is back to his best

I do not care about the Eels, or the other teams. Do you understand that?

WestyLife

First Grade

RCG is back to his best

There's going to be a lot of team bias from whoever contributes to this kind of topic but you tagged us.

Api, JFH, Yeo, Kikau are better than their Eels counterparts with 3 of them being best in the comp for their position. We are also able to rotate our bench forwards without risking dropping off to give guys game time and match fitness.

Don't take that as me saying the Eels are bad by any means. It should be a good game when we play.

hindy111

Post Whore
I just wish we could play each other every week.
Nrl making one of our two games a rnd 25 clash is dumb. Chances are both sides will rest players. And also a chance meeting the week after.

South's pack is weak. Storms is quite good also. Unsure if any other sides is close? Brisbane I feel is up there also.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There's going to be a lot of team bias from whoever contributes to this kind of topic but you tagged us.

Api, JFH, Yeo, Kikau are better than their Eels counterparts with 3 of them being best in the comp for their position. We are also able to rotate our bench forwards without risking dropping off to give guys game time and match fitness.

Don't take that as me saying the Eels are bad by any means. It should be a good game when we play.
Only Koroisau could be considered the best at his position, and it is arguable. Kikau is the best attacking edge forward but his defence is poor. JFH is a low impact stats padder, like 2017 Nathan Brown.

Gronk

Staff member
59d10q.jpg

WestyLife

First Grade
I just wish we could play each other every week.
Nrl making one of our two games a rnd 25 clash is dumb. Chances are both sides will rest players. And also a chance meeting the week after.

South's pack is weak. Storms is quite good also. Unsure if any other sides is close? Brisbane I feel is up there also.

This I agree with. We'll both likely be top 4 and planning for finals. Round 25 won't matter much to either.

Latest posts