What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO HAVE WE GOT OFF CONTRACT IN 2003?

reladith

Juniors
Who is off in 2003? what decisions do we have to make inregards to who is retained and who isnt?

From what i have gathered, Johns, Kennedy, K Gidley etal are all off and that poses a big concern for Sargeant.

Do we take a bit out of Johns & Kennedy contracts and tac it on to Gidleys and Woolnoughs?

We cant afford to lose these two players as they will be the foundation of this club for years to come.

Do we sacrifice one of these players ie Kennedy or Johns to keep them? If we do i can see the fans burning the new grandstand down now!

The fact that Robbie O will retire at next years end means that we will have some cash spare, but will that be enough?

I tip that we WILL lose either Gidley or Woolnough next year... and mabye others and parasites like the roosters who feed on the young talent of other clubs like peadophiles flock to a school yard will profit.

It makes me wonder, in hindsight whether Witt was a great buy now. doesnt it! :?

antonius

Coach
I reckon Johns will sign for 1 more year, Kennedy may even call it quits at the end of this year, a mate of mine part owns a horse with BK, and he was telling me that Benny doubts his body will last another season, he reckons he plays with pain every game.
I think Wooly and Kidley will both be re-signed.

Latest posts