What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who here actually supports Western Suburbs in the KOE NSW Cup?

Tigerlaird

Juniors
Is it justifiable to support a different NSW Cup team than the Magpies if you're a Tigers supporter? Newtown's looking pretty hot.

Is it justifiable to support a different NSW Cup team than the Magpies if you're a Tigers supporter? Newtown's looking pretty hot.
Mate I support Newtown in reggies and have since they came back via the Metro Cup. Used to follow them in first grade initially when I was a young kid. Once they got the arse I switched over to the Tigers. I still hope the Magpies do well each week because it can only benefit the NRL side.

Nutz

Bench
I only watch it just so I know whose who in the zoo.
However, it's ridiculous that basically our Reserve Grade side is not Wests Tigers.
Talk about devision.
The NRL, KOE and Flegg should be Wests Tigers and lower than that are feeder development teams from Western Suburbs and Balmain.
It's a tragedy that the Balmain side of things basically went tits up and Wests had to prop WT up.
BUT if it were the other way around I would not support Balmain as the sole reserve grade side and I'm a tiger... honestly.
We are the Wests Tigers.
Our jersey colours should have equal amounts of Black, white and gold and not predominantly black and hot ones.
This club will not be a unified club unless it's WESTS TIGERS all the way regardless of whose paying the bills.
We were joint ventured at the beginning and from then on either club could have had a rocky future.
But as Wests Tigers we can get through this, as one.

Latest posts