What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Dog-T???

Where'd u get that from legend?? Bloody funny stuff, and very clever....could this be the work of Legend-T???
Or Ozbash-T?
Or Willow-T?
Has anyone considered brett as a suspect?
The Fan.

G@v

Juniors
"Has anyone considered brett as a suspect?"

LMOA, now that is the most far fetched laughable idea I've read in yonks!
emsmile.gif

Gav, just a question on the 'famed' british language....exactly how long is yonks? I know that when the footy is on, i think that the ad breaks go for 'yonks'...however, some have also said it takes 'yonks' to hop across the continent of Australia in a potato sack....So is there a set time for 'yonks'??
As for brett, all i would say is never underestimate a rooster booster fan....;)
MFC.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Moffo: Can you send me an email? Need to have your finger prints on file here...
emwink.gif

jubileeoval@hotmail.com

<table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"> <tbody> <tr bgcolor=#93bee2> <td align=left>jubileeoval@hotmail.com</td> <td width="100%"></td></tr></tbody></table>

G@v

Juniors
Moff, it probably does take yonks to to hop across Oz in a spud sack. Why would anyone want to do something like that? Don'tyou have Quantas or Ansett to overcome such barriers?
emsmile.gif

How long is yonks? About the same time as a parsec or two.........or your typicalGerman TV ad break.

I wouldn't underestimate any rooster fan, not even Bwett.

T

tigger

I am back online at work
emwink.gif

Now, down to business.

Bwetty Snott is not intelligent enough to
1. come up with the plan
2. keep his identity secret for this long
3. Not go into any personal attacks

Does anyone remember the member of WORL that pretended to be Brenda for a couple of weeks..... I don't think it is them, because that not as well planned out as this.....

It also has to be someone from old WORL days. This is because they are only on this site.....Why would the Dog-Turd only patrol this site?

All in all i think you will find it is Legend.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No seriously MFC I just want to touch base with you. I 've a few today...have you sent an email yet?

No worries Willow.....I sent the email, complete with a forwarded joke ;) Have a read and see what you think, i have many more emails where that came from hehe
Looking forward to working with you and everyone else into the future with this website thingy....
Quantas?? Geez Gav, we have Qantas but i have never heard of Quantas. Is it another cheap Richard Branson attempt to suck some money out of Australians?? hehe, probably, although Virgin isn't exactly setting much alight so far down here.....
Anyways, i just seen that tigger has revealed who this dog t fellow is so i think i'll take a look at that thread b4 i comment any more about that :)
MFC.

G@v

Juniors
What you have Qantas as well Moff? How confusing.....all the more reason to stay away from patato sacks.
emwink.gif

G@v

Juniors
Good point Willow! Ozbash isn't the worlds greatest AFL fan is he,..,..,...probably knows about as much as 674 when it comes to aerial ping pong.,...,...,?

Dog-T

Juniors
i is the biggest baddest douggy in the universe

ps broncobitch where is you you is little ho . you is going to is get a is good beating doug

Dog-T

Juniors
"You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught, and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything it'll be to get rid of me. After that... my guess is you'll never hear from him again."

Verbal Kint - The Usual Suspects

O

ozbash

hmmmmmmm, back to using caps eh fido..
your time is up. you need to be outed.
confess or become known as a scaredy CAT!!!

imported_bronco

Juniors
dog T your dropping clues at the rate of knots, shirlock and watson are closing in on you, i think we are very close to nabbing it.

Cheers
bronco

M.F.C brings up the 200 with a fine crack to the offside, beating the lazy fielders down to the boundary for 4 runs.....:)
The Fan.

Latest posts