What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is our worst ever signing?

Who has been our worst ever signing?

• Tyran Smith

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Nathan Barnes

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Matt Rua

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Craig Frawley

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Brad Drew

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Graham Appo

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Darren Mapp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odell Manuel

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Sione Faumuina

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

legend

Coach
We all know the club has bought some duds over the years but I'm curious to find out who takes the cake as the ultimate dud.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Its a three way dance out of Frawley, Rua and T.Smith
Rua and Frawley cause they didnt/hasnt done a f**king thing for us and Tyran cause he has cost us FAR too many games

thickos

First Grade
Nathan Barnes, total waste of money. I was present for his only game in the top grade for us though :lol:

thickos

First Grade
Nope - v Northern Eagles, Rd 2, 2000. He missed Rd 1 through injury. Collela scored the match winner that night :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Collela scored the match winner on a few occasions if I remember correctly, he was one of the few in that era I was sad to see leave the club.

Raider_69

Post Whore
thickos said:
Collela scored the match winner that night :lol:

Collela was a f**king gun!
I was gutted when he left, i thought he showed enormus potential, hard running edge of the ruck backrower, simular mould to Watmough... shame injuries and souths killed his career

legend

Coach
He was a junior (I think) and would feature heavily in the Bulldogs poll if they had one. He went to the Dogs on the recommendation of Brad Clyde.

I thought Pearson actually played some decent games for us. He used to hit the line hard and scored some good tries.

Chachi

Bench
On a cost per game vs f*ckups ratio I'd have to say Tyran wins hands down.

Craig Diamond was also a very special purchase.

woodgers

Bench
None of those players get within a mile of buying Bulgarelli from the QLD cup. In fact whoever bought him should be shot. Twice.

Brad Drew must be high up the list because he would have cost us a lot. Having said that we all know that Tyran has become rich out of the Raiders. Not bad for a guy who can't play footy or hold a conversation with a stack hat on. I get bitter seeing someone like him with loads of cash when I don't.

Timbo

Staff member
Who the hell is Nathan Barnes?

I voted Rua. That was a great buy for the club :roll:

albi

Juniors
Poor Rua had some sort of Brain explosion and walked out on Footy. I wonder whatever happened to him.

I remember a guy named Mark Asbock. Saw him play one game, then never saw him again. Who the hell was he, and what happened to him?

Latest posts