What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Shane Richardson??

LeagueLegend

Juniors
Denis Fitzgerald is probably someone who most people love to hate. He can be misguided, obnxious and generally have no clue at all - then there are those rare times he hits the nail on the head.

"And while Souths said the issue was "dead as a doornail" yesterday, Eels boss Denis Fitzgerald fired another potshot at Bunnies CEO Shane Richardson.
"I didn't think Shane Richardson was still at Souths," Fitzgerald said.

"All comments in recent times have come from Peter Holmes a Court or Russell Crowe."

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22084185-5006066,00.html

Noa

First Grade
As if "Chins" Richardson would worry about anything the that Dennis Fitzgerald would have to say.

Richo's record makes Fitzgerald look like the second-rate League administrator that he is.

Richos taken 3 teams in Australia from mediocrity to relevance while Fitzgerald is the epitomy of whats wrong with League administration in this Country, happpy to make sure he only ever does enought o make sure he doesnt lose his grip on power at Parramatta.

Noa

First Grade
For the life of me I dont know why you'd want some-one that looks like Jabba the Huts long lost son as the face of your Organisation.

Give me the Oscar winning movie-star who would make potential sponsors alot more likely to invest in your club.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
He essentially controls the football side of things, for example player signings and retention and whatever else goes on in that area. Peter looks after the administrative side of the football club. It just so happens that whenever the media want a quote from someone from the club they turn to the owners which is understandable.

MattJ

Juniors
Why the f**k is fagzgerald commenting on Richardson anyway? If J.T and hagan want to have a bitch fight, stay out of it you crusty old arse wart, no one gives 2 sh*ts about you or your stupid opinions.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MattJ said:
Why the f**k is fagzgerald commenting on Richardson anyway? If J.T and hagan want to have a bitch fight, stay out of it you crusty old arse wart, no one gives 2 sh*ts about you or your stupid opinions.

did you read Richo's comment about the JT/Hages spat???

that's why.

MattJ

Juniors
eelavation said:
did you read Richo's comment about the JT/Hages spat???

that's why.

The only thing i have read that Richardson ahd said was defending J.T after Fitzgerald came out saying that taylor was showing the immaturity which was the reason for which parramatta chose not to sign him as there coach or something along those lines, sonmething else that didnt need to be said by someone who was not involved with the altercation.
Im not a parra hater, im not even a Richo lover, but i just really really dislike Fitzgerald and his outspoken and arrogant attitude.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Maybe John Sattler can sort out Fitzgerald again...... That was priceless. I have never seen a guy sh!t himself the way Fitzgerald did when Sattler asked him to step outside up on the Gold Coast back in 2000 when he was putting sh!t on Souths and didn't realise that Sattler was behind him....

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Paul Hewson said:
Maybe John Sattler can sort out Fitzgerald again...... That was priceless. I have never seen a guy sh!t himself the way Fitzgerald did when Sattler asked him to step outside up on the Gold Coast back in 2000 when he was putting sh!t on Souths and didn't realise that Sattler was behind him....

The way Satts carries on nowadays he'd probably pat him on the back.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Anyway If someone gave me the choice of having Richardson or Fitzgerarald running my club...I'd choose Richardson at least he doesn't think we should merge with union!!!

keeney

First Grade
Fitzgerald just likes seeing his name in the papers. Sh*t stirrer of the highest order.

Dave Q

Coach
Richardson has brought a lot professionalsim to Souths.

He has brought players, sponserships and a lot of interest too.

He is a good fellow to have working for you although he can be a bit hard on staff.

Ive met him a few times and Ive enjoyed his company on those occasions.

Last time we met we spoke about the legends issue. That was an interesting discussion.

He has a lot of contacts in the league, a bit of a godfather figure.

As Jack Gibson said, " Premierships are won at the front office. "

He enjoys the full confidence and support of almost everybody at Souths.

For those interested, His CV can be found at Souths.com.au

Latest posts