What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is sione kite?

tigerzai

Juniors
who is sione kite that has signed with the storm this year? Does anyone know about his playing history?

LESStar58

Referee
who is sione kite that has signed with the storm this year? Does anyone know about his playing history?

Front rower. About 115kg. There was an article about him the the 2010 preview of RLW. Played mostly NSW Cup last year for Bankstown City Bulls with the great Baa Baa as coach but he also played 2 or 3 games in first grade. Think he may even have mad his debut against Storm in Gosford in May?

Did you know this guy was born as the biggest baby to come out of the whole of the Canterbury Bankstown district. The dogs supporters are sad to see him leave - trust me. If you get get him to run straight and hard, he will be invincible. Sounds like he will end up back at the dogs one day

tezzah

Juniors
I'm a big fan of Kite when he was in the NYC... at NRL level I thought he was a stupid forward who never thought too much on defence nor attack. I've seen much of his play and as good as argie bargie is in a game and for a team he has no real idea as a smart footballer... I hope with fingers crossed that Bellamy teaches him how to play Storm rugby league cos if he shows up with what he has shown he's better off shown through the door. BFN