What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the first player you are going to head-high?

Who is going down?

• Kash Kow Kimmorley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Boy Hodges

• Turnstiles Chris Walker

• Ruthless Rodney Howe

• 2 games a year McDougall

• Willie 'The Man' Mason

• Darren 'Buy an Abswing today' Senter

• Fingers in the Air Hopoate

• Beetroot Beattie

• Crying Simon Woolford

• Total voters

Moffo

Referee
Wellll

I don't advocate such tactics

But come on, i know we are all going to play a game where our sole objective is to knock someones block off. I know when i play FIFA 2004, i try to butcher Beckham every time :lol:

So who will it be?

Cheers,
Moffo

Priddo

Juniors
the first guy i'll purposely head high will deff be kimmorley now as i truley do hate him.

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
Ill get Solomon Haumono to crack Kimmorley and i mean CRACK! Then whoever is the closest to Chris Walker to smash that little cat as well.

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
KeckDiddy said:
Johns would be continally hit head high until he is sent to hospital in my game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was thinking the same thing, wouldnt mind the same scenario for kimmorley either

Rockn

Juniors
Why isn't Tallis on the list. I'm a qlder And I want him dead! Then probably Ben Kennedy, then Simon Woolford, he is a cry baby!!

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
well....the first thing im gonna do is create a kirk reynoldson and robbie kearns that has full stats then im gonna create a brett kimmorley that has no stats except for full speed and hes gonna weigh 3 kilos, then im gonna start a season on school boy (or wateva the easiest difficulty is) then since melbournes first game is against cronulla im gonna try and kick it 2 kimmorley from the kickoff and because kearns and reynoldson have full stats and kimmorley has full speed im gonna put a massive gang spear tackle on him. it might be a bit hard though cause if the games tru 2 life, hell kick it before i can get 2 him oh well :D :D :D :D :D