What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the most over rated player in the game?

Fibroman

First Grade
I know this question gets asked a bit around the media circles, and always stirs up a bit on controversy. I won't put a poll up because I think polls are the most over rated parts of rugby league forums. :lol: :lol:
Here are a few players that fibro man thinks are very much over rated. They are in no particular order, I just think they are over rated, that's all.

Braith Anasta
Luke Ricketson
Jason Ryles
Brett Kimmorley
Darren Senter
Michael De Vere
Todd Byrne

*Sandy*

First Grade
I wouldnt agree with all of them Fibro and i can't remember you list now. :?

But want to add Willie Mason and Jason Stevens.

mightypanther

Juniors
Kimmorley tops the list for sure.

But then again, I also agree with Anasta,

and you could probably throw Trent Barrett in there as well.

Shannon Hegarty!!
how he gets an aust.Jersey over the 2 penrith wingers [tahu out injured]
is beyond me.His dummy half runs -I could do!

Fibroman

First Grade
I actually think Heggarty and Minnicello go alright. But there is no way either of them should get a start in front of Luke Lewis on the wing. The only reason they do, is because of the favouritism shown to Rooster pretty boys by the selectors.

MoJack

Juniors
Luke Rooney all he does is fall over the try line and he gets major raps, he pulls up the handbrake before the line also.

Whoa!... Back up!
Gidleys combination withTahu is Fantastic!
the flick passes are unbelieveable!
Australia wouldnt be struggling if these 2 were in the side

134 days until the return of JOHNS! :shock:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Holla if ya hear me said:
Whoa!... Back up!
Gidleys combination withTahu is Fantastic!
the flick passes are unbelieveable!
Australia wouldnt be struggling if these 2 were in the side

134 days until the return of JOHNS! :shock:

Bullsh.t. If Sir Turnstiles Gidley was in the side our defence would be reduced to pathetic. Turnstiles can't be afforded at Test level.

Fibroman

First Grade
Gidley is probably fortunate that there is a distinct lack of quality centre three quarters running around at the moment. Jamie Lyon is probably rated as the best centre in Australia currently. Say no more. Girds missed half a season with injury, and age is creeping up on him, and he still waltzed straight back into the Australian side after a good semi series. Not sledgling Girds but he isn't the player he was a few years ago.

Parra fan

Juniors
fibro man said:
I actually think Heggarty and Minnicello go alright. But there is no way either of them should get a start in front of Luke Lewis on the wing. The only reason they do, is because of the favouritism shown to Rooster pretty boys by the selectors.
do you ever watch the international games coz i know i sure do and i concide that hegarty shouldnt be there but minnichello kills it. he has more rep experience than lewis has more tries lewis hes played more games than lewis he is an allround better player than lewis. im not a huge fasn of minnichello but minnichello shits on lewis any day. and one more thing im so sick of all these "penrith supporters" that have jumped on the band wagon since penrith have started to play half decently, saying that they are huge penrith fans. if you asked these wanker last year if they went for penrith they would deny it. im sure you are one of these people

Parra fan

Juniors
roofromoz said:
Parra fan said:
luke priddis by a long shot

:lol: Please justify your answer. Should be VERY interesting...
he is a good player in defence. BUT he gets so rated by everyone. and i believe that he doesnt deserve all the raps he gets. he only plays in teams were the half backs make him look good. Gower at penrith, alfy at brisbane, stuart with the raiders. if you want a good hooker for the panthers you HAVE to get Dave Sainty from Newcastle!

Parra fan

Juniors
Holla if ya hear me said:
Shannon Hegarty!!
how he gets an aust.Jersey over the 2 penrith wingers [tahu out injured]
is beyond me.His dummy half runs -I could do!
na man you couldn't do his dummy half runs

Latest posts