What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Who?

AeroShark

Juniors
I used to be 'Schooner Of New'
I have made quite a few inappropriate posts lately and feel that I need to start on a clean slate.
I had made to many posts with TOO many beers under my belt and felt the need to argue with anyone at all.
Hoping this honesty gives me a leave pass to continue to contribute to this forum and continue to banter with you all.
Cheers Aero

tUp

----
ive been jesc but everyone thought i was a chick. i was also sharkboy way back in teh day.

andrew flap

Bench
I'm Brian and so's my wife

Nahhh only ever been AF, too boring to be considered controversial so why bother changing

SirShire

First Grade
Was Salmon. But I felt I should incorporate this wonderful area that is our home into my username.

And so, that is the story of SirShire.

newman

First Grade
On the old official forum I posted as adz for about thirty posts then lost interest and reregistered as newman.

Newman is my surname. I dont understand 'hiding' behind a nickname, and all the shark names get confusing.

coolumsharkie

Referee
AeroShark said:
I have made quite a few inappropriate posts lately and feel that I need to start on a clean slate.
I had made to many posts with TOO many beers under my belt and felt the need to argue with anyone at all.
Hoping this honesty gives me a leave pass to continue to contribute to this forum and continue to banter with you all.
Cheers Aero

Hey I was wondering where you went !!!

Anyway cheers :lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
AeroShark said:
Cheers Aero

And how's that little Sharks fan that used to be in your avatar??

:)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
newman said:
On the old official forum I posted as adz for about thirty posts then lost interest and reregistered as newman.

Newman is my surname. I dont understand 'hiding' behind a nickname, and all the shark names get confusing.
Call out Mr Angry and I will respond.

island pro

Juniors
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
There's one interesting one I'd like to know.

Who is island pro?

that would be me... Da Vinci keeps claiming im Aires but im not, ive only been on here for about a month and im a first timer. i spose aires must also have a problem with DV ranting on about mcgoldrick. anyway... im nobodys alias.

Aries

Bench
island pro said:
that would be me... Da Vinci keeps claiming im Aires but im not, ive only been on here for about a month and im a first timer. i spose aires must also have a problem with DV ranting on about mcgoldrick. anyway... im nobodys alias.

I pm'd him that I am not you, a week or 2 ago...

Anyway, DV has gone for a name change of his own...

I might change my name to "sparrow fart", that way, first thing in the morning, I'll always be ahead of "The Captain" :lol:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
fart.gif

Latest posts