What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is Your Favourite Panther?

Fangs

Coach
Wanted to make a poll but I can't list every option. Curious to know who is the most loved since my two favs Moylan and Cartwright are gone.

For mine its the Peach. He is a hog but one of the best hogs. Great to watch and always looking for a sneaky quick tap.

tripster

Juniors
Hard for me to pick one.

If I had to chose I'd probably go with Yeo. He is the most under rated guy (outside of the club) in the comp. Incredibly consistent. Hardly ever makes a mistake. Runs hard on the edges (generally when we really need it) and makes good metres. Does a ton of tackling. Has been doing it for a few seasons. Really deserves more praise than he gets.

Abacus

Juniors
Was Moylan (my fav of all time) now its RCG or Yeo
Wow. Moylan before Brandy, Gower, Hoss, MG, Preston, Girds?
We're all entitled to our personal preference but did you see any of the older generations play? Not having a crack, serious question.

Wow. Moylan before Brandy, Gower, Hoss, MG, Preston, Girds?
We're all entitled to our personal preference but did you see any of the older generations play? Not having a crack, serious question.
Was a Bears fan before Manly raped them. Jumped on Penrith in 01, Because Penrith sucked and I loved Girdler

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Was a Bears fan before Manly raped them. Jumped on Penrith in 01, Because Penrith sucked and I loved Girdler

This actually makes a lot of sense. You started following the Panthers because they sucked. Your opinion of them has clearly not changed.

Pomoz

Bench
Umina I loved Girdler too and my missus, I had to restrain her to stop her leaping the fence to give him a kiss! All time favourite is Brandy. Just poetry to watch in his peak. Turned into to a scheming half back but when he was a youngster, his running game made Cleary look like a cart horse.

With the current Panthers it is hard to go past RCG or Yeo, but I'm developing a soft spot for Maloney. What a player! We can chalk up two wins to him this season already. I love his attitude, he reminds me of Gary Freeman, plenty to say for himself and backs it up.

MrBlack

Juniors
Today - RCG (but liking Maloney the more I see of him)

All time has to be Brandy. For the younger ones amongst us - think Sean Johnston at the warriors, only way more consistent. Never had an off game. Today whenever I see Johnston do anything freakish, it takes me back to watching Brandy.

gUt

Coach
Really? He seemed ok to me at the time. Maybe much more of a loss for us than a gain for you. But your team was pretty average across the park at the time if I recall?

Fangs

Coach
Really? He seemed ok to me at the time. Maybe much more of a loss for us than a gain for you. But your team was pretty average across the park at the time if I recall?

He was pretty good in his first couple seasons. I forgot that fowards were capable of making 100+ metres a game until he arrived.

Similar to the arrival of Luke Walsh. I literally forgot what a halfback was.