What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is Your Favourite Panther?

Frankus

Juniors
Mark Geyer was much worse than Gower in his playing days he will admit as much himself. Geyer in his playing days was russel packer before prison, a physco, he was in fights off field a lot and he started them most of the time, he will admit that too. I love the guy now but hes no angel.
Geyer was no saint. I know he had his demons with booze after the 91 season, I don’t recall his off field antics being highly publicised. Different time and tolerance though.

Gower on the other hand...high profile incident after the next. The guy is a complete embarrassment.

betcats

Referee
Geyer was no saint. I know he had his demons with booze after the 91 season, I don’t recall his off field antics being highly publicised. Different time and tolerance though.

Gower on the other hand...high profile incident after the next. The guy is a complete embarrassment.

I think neither would of lasted in today’s nrl.

roofromoz

First Grade
My top 5 former Panthers (no particular order):

1. Greg Alexander
2. Ryan Girdler
3. Michael Gordon
4. Paul Whatuira (random, I know)
5. Preston Campbell

Current would be Yeo. Just so damn under rated.

mxlegend99

Referee
My top 5 former Panthers (no particular order):

1. Greg Alexander
2. Ryan Girdler
3. Michael Gordon
4. Paul Whatuira (random, I know)
5. Preston Campbell

Current would be Yeo. Just so damn under rated.
Same reason i loved Flash. Felt like no other teams fans rated him.

Could count his poor games on one hand.