What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your fullback for next year?

Big Pete

Referee
Wow you're all finally admitting you thought Hoffman was no good. Pigs must fly.

Wrong. Look through this thread, not everybody as you'd say thought Hoffman was s**t. Just two very vocal members.

I stand by my point on Gagai, he shouldn't (and thankfully didn't) play any first grade this year.

Michaels also isn't doing too bad for the Gold Coast is he?

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Nah most of it is media hype. Most of it has come from cartwright who is obviously trying to boost his confidence. Michaels hasn't done alot. Still missing plenty of tackles, he hurt his shoulder making a shocking attempt at tackle and managed to throw the ball over the sideline a few weeks ago trying to find his winger.

I meant all of those who didn't rate him were admitting it, not all on the forum.

Broncos93

Juniors
Kemp or Hoffman. I think we only saw the worst of Hoffman this year, because he was playing during our huge slump and had huge responsibilities on his shoulders at the back. Kemp has proven himself already, I think we should give Hoffman a go too.
Anyone other than Hoffman, the guy is dead ordinary and makes Steve Michaels look like Greg Inglis!

Kemp for mine though.

Well I'll be eating nothing but meat pies, with a little tomato sauce for the time being.

Just had to pick out lockno1's obvious absence in this thread, we'll be awaiting the eating of his own word's for the first time hopefully.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
I've watched a couple of the Titans games and Micheals always seems to be doing pretty well and his defence is looking better at the titans than what it was here but then again the whole teams defence bar a few exceptions has been suspect this season.

Broncos93

Juniors
Good on Michaels. He does have potential, you don't make it this far into a football career without being able to defend. Every time I've spotted him when watching the Titan's he seems to be doing really well. I felt bad for the poor guy, taking the blame for our big form slump last year. No doubt his defensive capabilities were non-existant, and they were blatantly exploited by the opposition (particularly the game against Souths), he wasn't the only one pulling them down.

Good to see him returning to form a bit. I hope he does well for the Titans, just not when he's playing us.