What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Kidnapped Prisilla?

The Backpacker

Juniors
I have lost a good friend. Goes by the name Prisilla. She was intended for less than questionable replying purposes but has been pulled from my grasp. She's a strange 'woman'. Needs regular feeding and mental exercise. I believe she has been kidnapped.

List of suspects:

ozzie - main suspect. We all know about his odd habits that cassie refers to at the place we don't name. For this reason, he's at the top of the list as Prisilla will fit right in with him.

penelope - knew Prisillas deepest secrets. May have sold them onto the highest bidder (ozzie)

8) - never trust anyone who wears sunglasses indoors (and at Yosemite)

Muffdaddy - could have thought that Prisilla would be better off out of the clutches of a senile OLD man

JGG - he who is so powerfull. A trophey sidekick like Prisilla would be an asset.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Who kidnapped Prisilla?

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
I have lost a good friend. Goes by the name Prisilla. She was intended for less than questionable replying purposes but has been pulled from my grasp. She's a strange 'woman'. Needs regular feeding and mental exercise. I believe she has been kidnapped.

List of suspects:

ozzie - main suspect. We all know about his odd habits that cassie refers to at the place we don't name. For this reason, he's at the top of the list as Prisilla will fit right in with him.

penelope - knew Prisillas deepest secrets. May have sold them onto the highest bidder (ozzie)

8) - never trust anyone who wears sunglasses indoors (and at Yosemite)

Muffdaddy - could have thought that Prisilla would be better off out of the clutches of a senile OLD man

JGG - he who is so powerfull. A trophey sidekick like Prisilla would be an asset.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Who kidnapped Prisilla?

Are you sure its Cassie? i thought it was Slugs...

The Backpacker

Juniors
Slugs, Cassie who cares - HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - changing the subject.....

Where were you between Tuesday at 4pm and today?

What do you mean 99 aka Prisilla is missing? I was at her birth. I think you've just misplaced her. Oh Great Green One, once Prisilla starts you will want to return her... TRUST ME !! :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Prisilla was stolen from me between the hours of 4pm Tuesday and today when I went to utilise her, only to find she was somewhat indisposed. *turns spotlight on* What were you doing?

The Backpacker

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
What do you mean 99 aka Prisilla is missing? I was at her birth. I think you've just misplaced her. Oh Great Green One, once Prisilla starts you will want to return her... TRUST ME !! :lol:

Being at her birth - Ms Pittstop - does not give you maternal rights to her. Did ozzie ask for your help?

JGG, don't believe her. She's a sweet 'woman'. Really.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Muffdaddy said:
I swear it wasn't me. ;-)
I'm a nice guy, really. :^o

The Backpacker is hot on the trail of the 'lovely' Ms Prisilla....

Lets recap.

The JGG tried to put BP off by claiming that he had indeed sneered the illustrious Prisilla and had her chained to the mantle. HOWEVER, no ransom note has been recieved. DESPITE this, the JGG is conspicuous by his absence. Knowing the esteemed Prisilla the way I do, she could have driven him insane by now and he's been shipped off by the people in white coats. Whilst this is plausible, the lovely Prisilla is known for turning on the charm for the first week when in the company of new people and JGG's and it may be the case that the JGG LIED about having the charming Ms Prisilla. :shock:

ozzie is still at the top of the suspect list. By insisting that he knows nothing about the sweet Prisilla he is in fact casting even more suspicion upon himself. No one can be THAT stupid that they would not of heard of the gorgeous Ms P and by pleading ignorance, he is digging himself a deeper longdrop.

The Muffdaddy claims he's a nice guy and I believe he is trying to take the heat off himself with this self prophesising. Whilst it's hard to believe anyone would still be a 'nice guy' after spending more than a few hours with the illuminating Prisilla, it's very likely that the MD is using this 'term' as a scream for help. Muff Daddy is now prime suspect no 2.

Special mention needs to be given to 8) and penelope. Whilst neither may have been directly involved in the kidnapping, both are implicating themselves by their complete lack of denial in the matter.

THE PLOT THICKENS......

RoostarGirl

Juniors
OK well I confess to kidnapping her??? at least now I might find out who she really is?? :lol:

It was me!!! I did it!!!

why you ask??? How the hell should I know??? but I did it!!! really I did.

Leave Oz and Pen out of this......It was me all along.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Green Eye said:
Ok then I am Elvis. :lol:

Changing your identity will not help. The hounds are onto you....

RoostarGirl said:
Who the hell is Priscilla??? what are you talking about if I am accused of getting rid of her then I suppose I best know who she is.

:roll: :roll: :roll: Do they never learn? Been done, doesn't work!

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
OK well I confess to kidnapping her??? at least now I might find out who she really is?? :lol:

It was me!!! I did it!!!

why you ask??? How the hell should I know??? but I did it!!! really I did.

Leave Oz and Pen out of this......It was me all along.

I need proof. :D

Latest posts