What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who likes Donuts??

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Im in this real bad diet at the moment.....but this morning i wen't and brought myself this choclate man donut from a donut shop in Goulburn......straight from the oven and it was the best thing i've tasted in years!!

At the moment my diet just consists of Protein drinks, Tuna, Fish & Steak...but im human!!....i have weakneses!!!

I reckon donuts are the best sweet ever introduced!!....i can't explain how a person wouldn't like them....their so sweet, tender....warm??....just like a women :lol:

I reckon their should be a dount day....where all we can eat is donuts!!

I might open my own donut shop.......i've totally fallen in love with choclate man donuts!

legallyblonde

Juniors
i like the lil strawberry 'girls and boys' with the sprinkles on their arms and legs and 2 smarties on them for buttons hehe. yummy :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
legallyblonde said:
i like the lil strawberry 'girls and boys' with the sprinkles on their arms and legs and 2 smarties on them for buttons hehe. yummy :D

:lol: :lol: Those donuts are so cool....i haven't had one for ages!!!.

I have neglected the best thing in my life for too long now!.....my sweet tooth, i better make up for lost time!

Why have i all of a sudden got a sweets problem??, my diet is up shit creek.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
legallyblonde said:
well you know what they say RJ...
choclate is a substitute for sex :p

:lol: :lol: ...it certainly is & alot cheaper :lol:

I reckon at this moment in time i would prefer to eat dounts then have sex :shock: .....that's just because im hungry & their's nothing but Tomato's & lettuce in the fridge :evil:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bloody oath!!!......how good are they!!

How can people seriously not like dounts??.....i mean if you don't like donuts you must not like sex!! :mrgreen:

Alba

Coach
i HATE gingerbread men the taste makes me wana vomit! i used to like em wen i was little duno what happened :roll:

raz

Juniors
I forgot what gingerbread taste like i just remember the smarties for the buttons.

Because of this thread now i feel like eating donuts like Homer Simpson

Latest posts