What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who plays better in the rain?

troydodds

Juniors
The weather report says it'll be fine but judging by what's outside at the moment, i've got my doubts.

And judging by last year - The Roosters struggle in the rain.

Thoughts?

wittyfan

Referee
The forecast for Sunday is for dry weather. But the wet would suit the Doggies more.

bulldog

Bench
I don't think either team has a real advantage in the wet , not much chance to play in it this year .

dice

Juniors
The last game the roosters won in the rain was back in 1963. They are deadset wet weather donkeys.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wasn't it a little wet when we returned serve two weeks ago?

mrsmythers

Juniors
KFC said:
We are crap in the wet.

What are you on about KFC? We have knocked offplenty of teams in the wet over the years and the bullcheats are that crap in the wet!

We should win in the wet on sunday! Roosters by 13.

Cheers
35-0 :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
Didn't we beat the Storm in the wet a few weeks ago? Didn't you guys lose in the dry to the sharks? :lol: Cheers 40-12

mrsmythers

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]Didn't we beat the Storm in the wet a few weeks ago? Didn't you guys lose in the dry to the sharks? :lol: Cheers 40-12

Isnt it about time you should go and see your parole officer :?:

[furrycat]

Coach
A police officer with a parole officer is not possible... Nice try!

doing.gif

Nug

Juniors
Roosters hammered the eels in the rain for the minor premiership.
If it rains it will effect both teams the same, none is any better in the rain imo
But, forcast is for sun :)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Dogs struggled in the rain against the Storm a few weeks ago. I'll say Roosters would be better in the rain.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Personally I think the wet weather favours the doggies for two reasons:

a) Brent Sherwins short kicking game becomes more potent in the slippery conditions.

b) I think the roosters forwards are more suited to the grinding style that wet weather footy brings with it.

Latest posts