What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who shall we buy?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I do not know about Ennis reefy,

I have seen two games up here in th QLD cup and he has not impressed at all. Seriously looks out of his depth in QLD cup.

Perhaps he is home sick, but I can tell you he won't be pushing for first grade anytime soon on what he is showing.

Inferno

Coach
Fin said:
I heard a whisper that we have a young halfback lined up for next year, and it's not Seymour (who's seen as a 5/8). Noddy....gooorrnne!

It's only a whisper i've heard, can anyone like SLE confirm or deny? And this isn't a April Fool's gee-up.

You tell us which halfback it is and we'll tell you if it's true or not;-)

Quigs

Immortal
I'll tell you what we need to buy...

Ken Arthurson types.... Hollywood Hartley types, great accountants from the east, X factor players.... big whackers... tough bastards... (blokes like Lance who'll put in week in week out)

I am sick of losing... sick of excuses ... sick of people making excuses for crap players.. sick of absolute crap players who think they are good .. .. sick of people saying stats ... sick of the modern game .... sick of the 9 million rule changes ... sick of bloody channel nine holding up the telecast ... sick of being told Sunday night Grand Finals are the best.... sick of the NRL farkin up You Tube ....

All I want is a farkin premiership - is that asking too much.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

tye

Juniors
Not sure if Mick Monaghan from Manly is off contract but he would do a good job. Led Manly around the field well today. Also Travis Burn is off contract. They would be good replacements for Dykes and Kimmorley at half the price!!

Stonecutter

First Grade
tye said:
Not sure if Mick Monaghan from Manly is off contract but he would do a good job. Led Manly around the field well today. Also Travis Burn is off contract. They would be good replacements for Dykes and Kimmorley at half the price!!

Micheal Monaghan would definately want out of Manly if a good offer came by.

I don't rate Travis Burns very much and we already have a hot head in Bird.

Inferno

Coach
nah, just re-signed a couple of days ago.

Wing is off contract, only 26 and will probably be after a new club.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Inferno said:
nah, just re-signed a couple of days ago.

Wing is off contract, only 26 and will probably be after a new club.

Oh wait, didn't Monaghan sign for a few years last year?

If we had kept onto Tony Caine we wouldn't be talking about signing a new dummy half. :(
He is going great guns playing at the Dragons.

tye

Juniors
Wing and ricky don't get on.We could do with Burn's mongrel and aggression.

Inferno

Coach
SHARK-SPURS said:
Oh wait, didn't Monaghan sign for a few years last year?

If we had kept onto Tony Caine we wouldn't be talking about signing a new dummy half. :(
He is going great guns playing at the Dragons.

Sorry I was referring to Jc about Grothe.

Monas re-signed year before last not sure for how long though.

Sharkie73

Bench
Why look out side the club for a new half? why not do as other clubs have done and developed a junior!

Sharkie73

Bench
j0rd0_ShArKs said:
I hope we land Lewis
maybe Soward as well there combination is magic
Michael Ennis would also be great

Was he the 5/8 in the PL Gf with the jets?

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
a few of players i would like to get are

1. Josh Lewis
2. Feleti Mateo
3. Simon Mannering
4. Anthony Tupou

anybody else off-contract that you would like?
would like to see a list of off contact players to get a better idea

Fin077

Juniors
Didnt we release Travis Burns to Manly not long ago? Now people are saying get him back?

I honestly thought you guys would have had a serious crack at Clint Greenshields last year. He is a huge talent & huge loss for the NRL.

From the outside looking in, this little troll reckons you are well overdue for a fresh set of halves. Your forwards are very solid, bucks should be spent on your backs.

In saying that you guys will now go and towel-up my mob on Monday night!