What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Should go

We are 1-1, but is it time for players to be dropped, the answer is yes but whom, below are the players that should be in reserve grade.

B.Pommeroy replaced with D.Nielsen
J.Hannay replaced with D.Simmons
A.Dykes replaced with B.Seymour
C.Ciraldo replaced with P.Gallen
K.Kingston replaced with S.Porter

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Ciraldo, Selmes and Kinga

Pomm is injured by the looks of things so misi might come in the squad somewhere!

fizman

Bench
Technically speaking, Covell should be the one dropped for missing the conversion that lost us the game.

sharknows

Bench
I wouldn't be getting too carried away just yet. It was 3 tries apiece and we were in front of a very parochial crowd and the Titans were pretty pumped.
Hopefully Gallen will be back next week in place of Ciraldo.

Thomo.

First Grade
sharknows said:
I wouldn't be getting too carried away just yet. It was 3 tries apiece and we were in front of a very parochial crowd and the Titans were pretty pumped.
Hopefully Gallen will be back next week in place of Ciraldo.

agreed.

We made 2 line breaks all night, we didnt make many against Panthers, the defense is ok, the attack needs to make inroads, and bust the opposition open, 2 line breaks in one match is not good enough, the titans made 5, this from a team who has ever played 2 matches

givmeabeer

Juniors
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
We are 1-1, but is it time for players to be dropped, the answer is yes but whom, below are the players that should be in reserve grade.

B.Pommeroy replaced with D.Nielsen
J.Hannay replaced with D.Simmons
A.Dykes replaced with B.Seymour
C.Ciraldo replaced with P.Gallen
K.Kingston replaced with S.Porter

and you call yourselves supporters f**k me dead. Wake up

Snoop Shark

First Grade
DPG said:
more tossers in this thread.

so make no changes to a team that got beat by a team that have played 2 games together? I thought ando and stu were fuggwits! We have a winner!