What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should we cut for Brisbane 2?

Who should we cut for Brisbane 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Originally voted for Brisbane for shits and giggles but the more I think about it the more I think the Gold Coast need to be booted and replaced by a second Brisbane team.

The Gold Coast doesn't work for any code. It's far too transient. I don't see them becoming a force anytime soon.

Or we could stop f**king with things and have a period of consolidation...

JokerEel

Coach
Originally voted for Brisbane for shits and giggles but the more I think about it the more I think the Gold Coast need to be booted and replaced by a second Brisbane team.

The Gold Coast doesn't work for any code. It's far too transient. I don't see them becoming a force anytime soon.

The Titans need to stop signing half hearted Players..

Cartwright
Peachy
Peats
Taylor
Just to name a few...

The Brisbane Second team can afford to pay for themselves so thats what the NRL should be saying to them... Make sure you have a plan in place for 5-10 years with recruitment and retention of players as well as development into new areas schools etc....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

0aa1475d8c48d0d9bddca3c9cecab279.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
A decision to do nothing is still a decision.

I answered HJ's question but my honest opinion is that we should just leave it as is.

The NRL needs to do more research on potential future markets and develop a firm position based on evidence and research instead of the usual knee-jerk decisions that they make when relocating/merging clubs.

As my mate @hineyrulz said yesterday - You think they would have learnt something out of the Superleague debacle.

strider

Post Whore
All the momentum for expansion atm seems to be around a 2nd Brisbane team.

Will that actually work? Or is all the brisbane money committed to the broncos and wont move away?

Last edited:

T.S Quint

Coach
All the momentum for expansion atm seems to be around a 2nd Brisbane team.

Will that actually work? Or is all the brisbane money committed to the broncos and wont wont away?

Another Brisbane team will get a large amount of free to air tv exposure. Companies will be lining up to get their brand associated with them.

hindy111

Post Whore

Did you say Period

Latest posts