What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to play for QLD?

Big Mick

Referee
Who wants to kick NSW's Ass, thats the question.

Who wants to be a QUUUUEEEEEEENNSSLANNNDEEERRRRR!

nibbs

Bench
check out the rep pool mick. i have queensland connections through an aunt, so i'm down like charlie brown fo sho...

Big Mick

Referee
cheers matt.

Thanks Skeepe, great to see a great poster like yourself on board.

Keep em coming guys.

miccle

Bench
*puts hand up*

Ever-reliable with articles ready, and the most important thing - a queenslander to the core. Here if you need me, and it would be an honour...

Azkatro

First Grade
I might add that despite my location being in NSW, I am a true maroon, Queenslander born and bred. Maroon blood is cursing through my veins (which is probably an indication that I'm in good health, and may well be coincidental).

So the probably of a defection for me is absolutely zero, and my dedication to the Maroons is 100%.

Kingaroy Redant

Juniors
I want to put my (extreme) weight behind the Maroons but currently on injured list but if things get tight I might be able to do an Ikin. ;-)

anastabation

Juniors
I was talking to matt and mick on msn and have decided to make myself eligable for QLD. For any drama's regarding eligability, my grand mother is from Brisbane, and my first rugby league was played in a Queensland competition.