What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

Pugzley

Billy Kidman.

For scoring with Torrie and unifying the WCW Lightweight title and the WWF Cruserweight title.

Damn shame he didn't make an actual sex tape with Torrie unlike that douche Xpac unleashing the Chyna.

Chyna or Beth Phoenix?

Moffo

Referee
Oooo tough

Bryan has had a bigger career but I loved malenko

Bryan by a bees dick

Luger vs Arn Anderson

Bulldog Force

Referee
the she hulk known as Chyna

Bryan v Malenko
She Hulk? Oh no... someone's been watching Chyna's adult videos :lol:

Malenko, as he is the wrestlers wrestler!

DX or nWo Wolfpack
D-Generation-X_crop_650.jpg

NWo_Wolfpac_1.jpg

Iafeta

Referee
Giant Khali. Got a World Championship to his name and we all know how valuable those are these days.

La Parka v Disco Inferno - not in terms of wrestling, in terms of dance moves.

Moffo

Referee
Disco...you couldn't really call la parka a dancer haha

Alex wright vs disco in dancing?

kurtburt

Juniors
Both great wrestlers in their prime but I go with Jericho mainly because he has more historical moments and is a better wrestler.

RVD or CM Punk

Moffo

Referee
I think RVD is more entertaining...been muzzled by the WWE. Respect punk though

Stevie Ray vs Farrooq

Bulldog Force

Referee
NOD Farooq as he was a leader and was in arguably the best wrestling form of his career (if there is such a thing), but will NEVER forget his DAMN days lol.

1998 Corporation (The Rock, Shamrock, Big Bossman, Test (RIP), Kane etc... vs the 1999 Corporation (everyone who entered from Chyna onwards) including the merger to the Corporate Ministry.